+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Locked threadsII

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Locked threadsII

Maybe this one will survive being deleted for no reason.

When i joined this forum pretty much anything went and there was never any problems or rows that got out of hand (apart from the blip a few months ago due to a certain few people)
    But things are going to shit, apparently now we arent even allowed to have a civilised debate because one person doesnt like what is being said.

Dont get me wrong, im not having a go at the general moderation, but every once in a while someone does something or a few things that are just fcuking ridiculous.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

But things are going to shit...
    "then go away" - Misombra

Snort.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and now posts are being deleted, great way to deal with things.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

It's a shame, because this place never used to be like this. But now, it seems because people are so buddy buddy with mods...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PP's pm to me
    Boo hoo make me I even enjoy pissing you off I do it while sitting on the couch and watching desperate housewives undefined if you'd be smart enough, you would pm and ask me and i would give you an answer, but you decided that you need to say it out loud like all other dumbasses used to do it and create a silly thread. Well,keep on trying
    Yet when asked via pm why it was locked she wont give me an answer! you want to stop bickering/arguing yet she is the very person fuelling the fire- either give an answer or unlock the thread.

the original poster asked that the thread be closed. there is your reason. thread closed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.