+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is this mean ??

what is this mean ??

Hi , May I have a question

My boss he always glance at me, and when I caught him: he looks away and when I stay watching him I notice that he return to look at me again and again, he also when I'm walking he looks at me from my head till my toe and he do eye contact with me

one day his eye contact took a long time and even when he talks with some one he trying if he can to stand in a position that he can see me, I'm not sure but that what I'm feeling , and always when he passing he looks at me

today, he wants to go home and me too when he heard me I say good night he went out so fast from his room and walked in front of me, I thought he was in rush and then he just walked in front of me to open the door for me. and in the elevator asked me if I have any plan for this weekend ( it is a very popular question for every one )

and even when he talked about any thing if I was there he looks at me .and he knows when I stopped wearing my winter jecket and told me this week you are stoped bringing your jacket

he is a very respectful man and has a very nice personality and he older than me may be in 20 years or even more and he is married

so what is his behaver mean???

How old are you? Late 20s/early 30s? Is he like this with every female employee? Otherwise...sounds like he just wants to get into your pants...to put it bluntly.

^^ Crikey, I don't think I would go as far as to say he wants to get into her pants. The guy is only looking and is being friendly...he's her boss.

If she's noticing him looking at her, then she is obviously looking at him and for her to notice.

He could be wondering why she is staring at him.

I'm unsure why people will read into this 'he was looking at me' and assume it means, 'he must have the hots for me'....

He could be looking for any reason. Might think you have a big nose or huge ears for instance, rather than he thinking 'she's hot'.

Tis why I asked if the boss is this friendly with all the female employees, or just her.

Well end of the day and despite what he's doing.....he's a married guy and is off bounds.

If he wants to gawp, let him get on with it.

maybe

may be you are right, he is kind with all but I feel I'm different may be I'm wrong but when we were in meeting with a big number of employee when he say any thing he just looked direct to me ( like he speak with me only and then return to other) and also when he say something like joke he looks at me.
    and sometimes when I return my face if he exist sometimes I caught him he is looking at me and sure that's true after catching him I also start looking but this happen after I notice he looks at my breast ( like look to my eyes the my breast than again my eyes than down - I feel he loose his control on his eyes and also after he told me many things the week that I stoped bring my jacket he is even not sitting with us.

may be I'm totally wrong, this way I'm asking - he deals with me in a different way not like the others - he is my boss but he didn't deal with me - I already have my career manager and my PMO so I just see him by chance

I'm unsure why you are making such an issue of it.

He's married and I just read in another thread you are married with a baby.

Let him look. He likely looks at all women...that is what men do. Doesn't mean he wants to act upon it.

don't be angry

hi. the first thing I'm married and I'm going to divorce my husband because he takes and he never gives anything emotional or support,and I love my husband even we will divorce and I don't have baby

about him he doesn't know I'm married . He is just deal with me in a different way and I know he is very respectful man and by the way I'm attracted to him he is very nice person and smart

but may be you are right he doesn't mean that but believe me he is start looking at me may be because I was new and he want to know about me but I feel he looks at me in a especial look but that doesn't mean he wants me or may be he do.

I don't know this why I asked here, may be I'm competely wrong

^^Why would I be angry? The issue is yours to deal with not mine

lol

I'm just kidding, lol

I think I have to agree with Alvy. He wouldn't be the first boss to have an affair with an employee.