+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Aslo, DO NOT have a tearful goodbye with Ari. That will only traumatize her.
    Spammer Spanker

How could she just GET OVER you so fast? Having a guy over days later. What a bitch. All Ari is learning from her is how to be a whore and to dump the good guys. And she deserves respect from you?!! she doesnt even respect herself!!

Seriously, since you havent cussed at her this whole time, it would make it sooo sweet to just give the last words r "FU(K YOU BITCH" If she thinks you were disrespecting her then! respect seriously youre not her kid

I haven't talked to her all day today either. I don't want to see Ariana...well I mean I do but I think it will be easier if I don't....so there will be no tearful goodbye...plus that wouldn't happen...I don't cry in front of people.

I haven't talked to her but if she does call I will answer...there is always the chance she really does need to get a hold of me. I mean if something happens like her car breaks down and she has Ari with her I will go and get them if she cannot get anyone else on the phone. If its just her I won't but if she has Ari I would.

I know a lot of you think I should be a lot more cold or more of a dick. But truly I would rather do the right thing, know I did the right thing, and be a good man then know I am not the man I am capable of being.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I know a lot of you think I should be a lot more cold or more of a dick. But truly I would rather do the right thing, know I did the right thing, and be a good man then know I am not the man I am capable of being.
    No, dude.

That just makes you her bitch.

Man the f*ck up.

Yes, do tell her to go **** herself.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No, dude.

That just makes you her bitch.

Man the f*ck up.
    Like I said...I'd rather be a good man....and manning up to me means doing things that you don't always want to but its the right thing to do and leaving a woman and a baby stranded along the side of the road is not something a good man does...no matter what that woman has done to him.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Like I said...I'd rather be a good man....and manning up to me means doing things that you don't always want to but its the right thing to do and leaving a woman and a baby stranded along the side of the road is not something a good man does...no matter what that woman has done to him.
    Pussywhipped.

that would be the unwise thing to do. surely she can find somebody to help her that isn't you. you need to live this ho alone.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm sure she could...I'm saying in a last option type scenario...I'd tell her to call her dad before I would go after her.

But that was just an example. I mean I would want to know if there was an accident and Ariana was hurt...and I know she isn't mine but you can all kiss my ass. I love her. She did nothing to me and while I can't be part of her life I still hope for the best for her and if for some reason next week she got really sick and had to go to the hospital you can bet your ass I'd be there....Ariana never hurt me....her mom did.

This is bigger than just a normal break-up...more is involved than what many of you are used to...we are not dividing up kitchen appliances or saying goodbye to a puppy...I'm saying goodbye to a human child.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Don't try and be friends man. Even if she contacts you, don't respond. You know the more you continue to keep contact with her, the more you are going to drag out the pain you are in even if it brings you temporary reprieve. I know you really care about her kid, but she isn't yours to raise and she is still going to suffer the consequences of having her mother acting the way she is. And her mother is always going to have a greater influence on her. Whatever her mother thinks of you is probably going to be instilled into her. Just a thought, I wouldn't know I guess, I haven't been a father.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    Don't try and be friends man. Even if she contacts you, don't respond. You know the more you continue to keep contact with her, the more you are going to drag out the pain you are in even if it brings you temporary reprieve. I know you really care about her kid, but she isn't yours to raise and she is still going to suffer the consequences of having her mother acting the way she is. And her mother is always going to have a greater influence on her. Whatever her mother thinks of you is probably going to be instilled into her. Just a thought, I wouldn't know I guess, I haven't been a father.
    Depends on how objectively she decides to treat the issue. Clearly, things are off to a bad start on this front if the ex is dickin' around like this. Hell, things were off to a bad start the moment she decided to play cowgirl with the d-bag on her living room floor. Man... if I were that other dude I would have flown at that door so fast and never called her again. She should be ashamed and embarrassed.

BUT as others have said, Ari will be raised however her mother sees fit. If she wants to make it so that this little child grows up believing she's supposed to bed every man that crosses the threshold then that will happen. I understand it's like watching a train wreck, dude, but you gotta let it be.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You have to really mean it, too. The bitch is crazy. She wants respect after you walked in on her riding someone else. You have to be very clear with people like that.
    Hi DW, wow, this is still awful.

You know you can't have a rational argument with irrational people. Even in your head. You'll only make yourself crazy and she's not worth it.

LOL, you have to laugh tho. She wants respect after cheating on you? I suppose you could tell her you'd respect someone who could at least apologize for being a skanky cheater.

I admire the fact you aren't freaking out at her. Its a good lesson for her to learn that her drama can't actually touch some people. Plus, you can at least give one last lesson in self-control to her daughter if she were present.

Chin up. Not all women are like this one. She did you a favour in setting you free like this. Try not to get too attached to this new one, tho. It too early days yet and you are vulnerable, tho you may not realize it.

EDIT - hell, no don't be friends with her. That's just another way for her to carry on her drama. She needs to learn there are consquences to treating people this way. Your friendship is valuable, don't just hand it to someone like her. She doesn't deserve it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

No, you don't get to be in Ariana's life. Don't get involved with a woman with kids again if this is how you handle the breakup.

My brother went through something a lot like this when he was about your age. He had to walk away. So do you.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok..change of subject cause I have to learn on my own.

Anyways my friend Emily who I have also known for years has been helping me through things and really has been there for me. We are just friends and that is how it will stay. I mean she is a pretty girl but I think of here like one of the guys.

Anyways she knows I'm a little down and last night she offered to give me a bj and was serious about it. She said it was just to make me feel better and it would be a one time thing and we would be friends. I declined but she told me it was on the table.

Should I go with it? I mean I really wouldn't mind one. I am not exactly sure what to do. I'm seriously tempted....I'm not exactly getting a lot of action right now and I am pretty horny.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Do you have any sneaking suspicion that she might be using this BJ offer to see if you're attracted to her in that way? Has she ever hinted to you that she'd want to date you, or hook up with you? If so, and you accept her offer, then this will not be a one-time deal. I can assure you. Actually, it probably won't be a one time thing regardless.

Once you take a step forward, your brain will try to rationalize continuing on that path. "Oh, I've already done it once. What's one more gonna hurt?" It's how I became a smoker. And you are in a position right now where you're going to want some comfort and a bit of TLC.

If you feel that you guys can seriously stay friends without it getting messy, then whatever. But it rarely goes that smoothly. You know this.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast