+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am sorry you are going through this. It's gonna hurt for a while.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I know. Honestly I thought she was a good mother. She pays so much attention to Ari and really is good with her but your right. I mean I don't know I'd make the best father in the world. I know I have my faults but I would have done my best and bringing new guys around all the time won't set a good example or offer stability.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you sure they weren't just hanging out? Or did you bust them in a compromising position? And/or did they just admit it?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

No they were ****ing...I'm not a rocket scientist but I'm familiar with that.

Yea...it was definitely sex. Unless they just both happened to be naked somehow and she slipped and kept falling on his hard dick.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    woah, heavy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry to hear that dewilliams, like vash says, it will hurt for a while.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks everybody...none of my friends are free tonight either...all of them are busy with shit so I have nobody to drink with.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do they know whats happened? I would be straight over if something like this happened to one of my friends.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    do they know whats happened? I would be straight over if something like this happened to one of my friends.
    Yea but they seriously have legit reasons....work, school project due at 9 a.m. tomorrow, one of my friends husbands just got back from Iraq...I understand that....one of my friends is gonna go out with me later after he finishes his school project. Its not that big of a deal....I mean truly I'm not the type of person to let much of anything get me down. I cried on and off for like 20 minutes and haven't at all since then and I won't anymore. I'll be over this after awhile. I have enough distractions to not let me dwell on it. I have plans for tomorrow. I'm already planning on taking the day off from work. I'm gonna go get my shit from her house and drop off her stuff and then I'm going out with my friends and getting really drunk.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I don't really know what to tell you. It's a shame to really throw away what she had even if she has feelings for somebody else. From what I've seen here, you are a very sophisticated and intellegent person that's a bit above the maturity curve for your age. No matter what you did or how good you were, this was still an immature relationship because she didn't carry her end and wasn't ready to grow together with you and just took an easy way out. She's upset that she got caught so don't be fooled by the crying. Now the consequences are real and in her face so now it's real bad for HER.

While she's was/is a great mother, unfortunately that doesn't translate over into girlfriend abilities. Hard to believe that she is the one that has growing up to do being the older woman and all but that's what has to happen. Not that it really matters anymore. It's going to sting for a while. Wish there was something I could do to help.

I'd drink with you. Nothing like a nice glass or bottle of scotch whiskey to down right now eh?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    I don't really know what to tell you. It's a shame to really throw away what she had even if she has feelings for somebody else. From what I've seen here, you are a very sophisticated and intellegent person that's a bit above the maturity curve for your age. No matter what you did or how good you were, this was still an immature relationship because she didn't carry her end and wasn't ready to grow together with you and just took an easy way out. She's upset that she got caught so don't be fooled by the crying. Now the consequences are real and in her face so now it's real bad for HER.

While she's was/is a great mother, unfortunately that doesn't translate over into girlfriend abilities. Hard to believe that she is the one that has growing up to do being the older woman and all but that's what has to happen. Not that it really matters anymore. It's going to sting for a while. Wish there was something I could do to help.

I'd drink with you. Nothing like a nice glass or bottle of scotch whiskey to down right now eh?
    Thank you, I appreciate it....I'm drinking rum because it is all I have and I only have cherry crush to mix with it...basically tastes like I'm drinking Robitussin...I wouldn't advise it...I stopped drinking that and I've just been drinking rum straight...my throat is on fire....its not even good rum...its the cheapest bottle they had....it just says "rum" on it.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I'm really sorry about your circumstances, I hope she finds out the guy is a total douche and realizes the mistake she made and you deny her.

Guys like you don't come around often, you'll find someone who will appreciate what rare qualities you have.
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/url]

Burn her!

God....no offence, but what a BITCH! Women like this piss me off big time and because they are too dumb to see what is in front of them - which is a good guy and a good thing going.

I don't know you that well dewilliams, but from what I read in your posts and stuff, you come across like a really decent kind of guy who knows how to treat women. From what I also read in your posts, it seemed that you had a pretty rock, solid relationship going and I could understand why.

I think she's gonna end up sorely regretting what she did and don't be surprised when she comes back begging.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    God....no offence, but what a BITCH! Women like this piss me off big time and because they are too dumb to see what is in front of them - which is a good guy and a good thing going.

I don't know you that well dewilliams, but from what I read in your posts and stuff, you come across like a really decent kind of guy who knows how to treat women. From what I also read in your posts, it seemed that you had a pretty rock, solid relationship going and I could understand why.

I think she's gonna end up sorely regretting what she did and don't be surprised when she comes back begging.
    Thank you.

Really I'm already feeling better today. I don't know if it is just shock or what but I don't feel all that upset, but I don't feel happy either...its just sort of a stagnant emotional state. I'm also really hungover and sore all over.

I did go out with one of my friends last night and got really drunk....I met this girl and ended up going home with her cause I thought it would make me feel better but as things were starting to get something serious I had to stop and apologize. I just couldn't do it...I wasn't physically or mentally there...I don't know what the hell my problem is.

I'm gonna get my stuff here after while. I've been texting her to see when I can get my shit but I'm guessin since she isn't responding she is still asleep. I figure if within another hour she hasn't responded I'll just show up and go get it. I still have a key.

The thing is, the worst part that is bothering me isn't that I won't be with Desiree anymore as much as I realize I won't be in Ariana's life anymore. I mean you can't help raise a child for nearly a year and not get attached to her.

But really I think I am doing ok....I am thinking very logically right now and don't feel emotional at all....but I think I need to throw up. Thing is I need to get back to work tomorrow so I don't think I'll drink as much tonight....probably just be more conversation. I just hope I don't run into that girl I met last night. I felt really bad for leaving her cause she didn't know what was going on so she probably thinks its her.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast