+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's just hope she won't attack you with her tears and begging you to forgive her and that you won't attack yourself with feeling sorry for her and maybe for her baby and taking her back. If you ome back here saying "well i'm giving her last chance" , you will get from me and i'm sure from others as well, a big "BOOOOOOOOOO" . Well but if you think you're strong enough to do it, well, then do it. I just remind you that you clearly weren't that strong yesterday crying over her all the time. So really, reconsider it, and if you're going to get the things, be really sure that you can handle it, because if not, just don't go there, send a friend.
    I wazzzz here

No really I'm fine. I'm a really nice guy, but I don't have to be a nice guy. I can be a cold unfeeling bastard so she can cry all she wants. I am done...I won't cry at all. I haven't had the urge all day today and I don't even feel like it right now. I only cried on and off for about 20 minutes yesterday. I'm not a big crier as it is. It takes a lot to make me cry. If you see me crying (which chances are nobody will) I am really hurt. But I think after awhile I run our of tears or something because I just stop and I'm done. Its the way I have always been. There is no question about it. Not even do I feel a slight or subconscious urge to continue anything with her.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I think and at the minute you are still likely to be in shock. It's a numb feeling like all this shit isn't really happening, but you know it is real and it is happening.

I reacted exactly same way as you and when I found out there was someone else. He'd said he was leaving anyway and he ran off a minute after confessing his affair and to be with her, but forgot to take his shit. I'd packed all his shit immediatley and put it in the garden. I just wanted him out of my life and gone....good riddance!

This shock was replaced by anger.....expect to get angry and I mean, really f**king angry.

Get up, dust yourself off and move on. Hopefully you learned a lesson here. You are a guy so stop doing all kinds of shit for women and challenge them a bit. All this time you acted almost like her damn servant.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

wasn't it you who spanked this girls child? i could be mistaken.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    wasn't it you who spanked this girls child? i could be mistaken.
    No...your thinkin of Incognito....I spanked my adopted daughter...who is not hers.

Although I really don't want to take this thread in the direction of spanking so if you want to continue a discussion in this direction I'd appreciate if you just pm'd me.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Get up, dust yourself off and move on. Hopefully you learned a lesson here. You are a guy so stop doing all kinds of shit for women and challenge them a bit. All this time you acted almost like her damn servant.
    I see no reason in going out of my way to be a dick...I think a real man does take care of a woman. I don't want to play a bunch of games.

If they want a challenge they need to buy a ****in rubix cube.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I see no reason in going out of my way to be a dick...I think a real man does take care of a woman. I don't want to play a bunch of games.

If they want a challenge they need to buy a ****in rubix cube.
    You don't need to be a total asshole, i am just saying from so many of your posts..you seem almost like a pushover.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    You don't need to be a total asshole, i am just saying from so many of your posts..you seem almost like a pushover.
    I think of it as more of a nice guy/pacifist. I see no sense in creating a lot of problems and I enjoy taking care of those I love.

I'm easy going, I'm not overly picky and I'm made happy in a variety of ways so generally as long as those around me are happy I'm fine.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

If you really want your stuff immediately, tell her you're bringing the sheriff over to help you collect it because she's being obstructive.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Christ, what a crap thing to see this morning.

DeWill, I am really sorry this happened to you. There's really nothing else I can tell you right now. I feel bad for the kids.

I do think you have the right instinct about getting it over quickly. Its best for everyone, especially those kids. If she is being difficult, definitely do as Giga says. Its to protect those kids (and your temper) as much as getting your stuff back right now.

Take care. This too shall pass.

dewilliams, sorry to hear this brotha. I can imagine it's so painful and shocking. I'm glad you are a sane reasonable individual.
    I always imagined what I would do if I found my S.O. unfaithful to me. I would find a way to tie them up in the same room,
    sit them facing each other, and I would pour gasoline all over the man. Then I would let my woman watch while I burn him alive.
    This isn't really effective if the man was just a sex stud for her, with no emotional attachment. I'm talking about if she fell deeply in
    love with this other man, I would make her watch him die painfully and slowly. What can I say? I'm crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Christ, what a crap thing to see this morning.

DeWill, I am really sorry this happened to you. There's really nothing else I can tell you right now. I feel bad for the kids.

I do think you have the right instinct about getting it over quickly. Its best for everyone, especially those kids. If she is being difficult, definitely do as Giga says. Its to protect those kids (and your temper) as much as getting your stuff back right now.

Take care. This too shall pass.
    Thank you, I appreciate your support. I talked to her and she said at first it could be this evening when we could exchange our things but then she said she really did not want to do it today. So I told her I would text her in the morning. I will give her 3 days tops before I get to aggressive in my approach. I really don't want to call upon law enforcement. I would like this to be quick and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    dewilliams, sorry to hear this brotha. I can imagine it's so painful and shocking. I'm glad you are a sane reasonable individual.
    I always imagined what I would do if I found my S.O. unfaithful to me. I would find a way to tie them up in the same room,
    sit them facing each other, and I would pour gasoline all over the man. Then I would let my woman watch while I burn him alive.
    This isn't really effective if the man was just a sex stud for her, with no emotional attachment. I'm talking about if she fell deeply in
    love with this other man, I would make her watch him die painfully and slowly. What can I say? I'm crazy.
    Remind me never to ever piss you off.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Well at least I have a distraction. I guess it was a good day to take a day off. I applied to be a ranch manager not to far from here about 3 weeks ago. I didn't hear anything so I assumed they weren't interested. But he called me today and I have an interview at 4:00. Its almost twice the salary I currently make plus I get a house to live in as well so I wouldn't have a house payment or rent. I'd just pay my utilities and with it being in the country that means gas, electric, cable, internet....easily manageable. So as much as I love the zoo, this would be a good deal for my financially and the way he talked he would be flexible with my school hours....bonus!!

So hopefully I get it and that will make me feel better.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I really don't want to call upon law enforcement. I would like this to be quick and clean.
    Law enforcement ensures that it stays quick and clean. It makes it all about business- just getting your stuff. This is the voice of experience talking, here. If you go over there by yourself, it's going to be high drama.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast