+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck Williams. One door closes, another opens. Do you have any mates who can support you right now? I give it a day before this gal comes crying to you begging to take her back.

Yea I have a few friends...the thing is I tend to keep a small group of friends and not a large number of acquaintances. So there are really only 3 people I consider my friends and they are all a lot like me, working with school and trying to do the family thing. So I understood none of them could drop their stuff last night to come and hang out with me....but my one friend Dieter was able to after he finished up some school work that was due this morning early. I'm gonna see them tonight though unless something comes up with this interview where they tell me they would like me to start immediately or something. That is how I started at the zoo. As soon as I showed up and she decided I was hired she wanted me to start work immediately.

I really don't think she will beg for me to forgive her...I honestly don't think she has the balls for it. I think she knows she crossed an uncrossable line with me.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, that's too bad. It would be the decent thing to at least apologize. Whatever your issues as a couple were, that is a line that is just wrong to cross. Still, that's her life lesson to learn, you can't make someone feel remorse. And I guess anyone who did have the decency to apologize for that probably wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

At least you can leave knowing that you've probably made it better for the next guy who is in her life--if she regrets this, she won't ever cheat again. If she doesn't, sounds like you aren't losing much anyway.

Well, I'm super happy you got a job opportunity and get away from all this.
    I'm also happy you found out before it was too late.
    Lastly, I am very glad you decided not to tie them up in the same room and have her watch him die slowly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A guy thought his wife was cheating on him. So he waited for her to leave that night and jumped in a cab to follow her. By following her he found out she was working in a whorehouse.
    The guy says to the cabbie, "Wanna make a $100?" The cabbie says, "Sure, what do I have to do?".
    The guy replied that all the cabbie has to do was go inside the whorehouse and grab his wife and put her in the back of the cab and take them home. So the cabbie goes in.
    A couple of minutes later the whore house door gets kicked open, and the cabbie is dragging this women out who is kicking, biting, punching, and fighting all the way to the cab. The cabbie opens the door to the cab, throws the girl inside, and tells the man, "Here hold her!!"
    The man looks down at the girl and says to the cabbie, "THIS AIN'T MY WIFE!".
    The cabbie replied, "I KNOW, IT'S MINE; I'M GOING BACK IN FOR YOURS NEXT!!".

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i never said it was wrong of her to be fuking another guy, i just think bugging her to get his stuff back is not the right thing to be doing. if you're trying to make it look like you don't care, you're not doing a very good job bugging her about it.
    F*ck that shit 'Somrba.

DW, walk in, take your stuff, drop the key on the floor, and spit on it on the way out.

F*ck that dirty f*ckin' slut, she's lucky you didn't shoot them both right then and there.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    if it were me i would not show up at anybody's house unannounced. were you on the lease? it wouldn't matter if i had the key, i think it's incredibly rude to show up without calling.
    yes, because that's the issue here isn't it Misombra. It was very, very, rude of him to show up like that, without even calling first.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, it wasn't Miso that cheated on DW. Just saying.

I wonder if she wanted to get caught. I mean, how dumb can you be to cheat right in the living room when your BF has a key to your place?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hey, it wasn't Miso that cheated on DW. Just saying.

I wonder if she wanted to get caught. I mean, how dumb can you be to cheat right in the living room when your BF has a key to your place?
    If she's not with DW, she's against DW.

I bet she possess WMD's, and harbors witches.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here it goes...

I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, one more.

At the end of each day in paradise, St. Peter and God meet for a cold one and compare stories at Heaven's Pub. The one with the best story gets his tab covered by the other. This day, St. Peter won:

God started: "There was this idiot riding his bicycle like stink on the 14th floor of his apartment building with his eyes shut and his headphones blaring. This Darwin Award managed to flip his bike over the edge and begged me to help him. I called up a wind to help him grab a balcony rail but the crazed nutcase who lived there decided to hit him with a hammer. He fell again, so I pushed him with the wind into a bush. I thought I was done, but just as I turned away to help a little girl about to be hit by a car, this refrigerator comes out of nowhere and kills him. All that work for nothing!"

St. Peter blinks at God for a moment and then says: "There was a huge line at the gate today. I was tired, and cranky so I decided to only let one more in. There were these three guys, all looking desperate, so I thought I'd have a bit of fun and let them vie for the last spot."

The first man in line started telling his story, ''Well, Peter, you see, I knew that my wife was cheating on me so I decided to come home early from work one day to catch them in action. I got home and searched all over but I couldn't find him. I walked out onto the balcony to cool off, but there he was dangling off the darn thing by his fingertips. So I ran and got a hammer then started beating him with it and he fell. The fall didn't kill him, because he landed in a bush so I picked up the refrigerator and threw it on him. Although that killed him, the strain gave me a heart attack, and here I am.''

The next man came up and started his story. ''St. Peter, I always work out on my balcony on the 14th floor of my apartment building. I was on my bike one day going like stink and I fell off when it flipped. I sailed over the rail and I thought 'Please God spare my life' and he did. I caught on to a balcony below me. I was even happier when a man discovered me hanging there. But all of a sudden he started beating my hands with a hammer so I fell again. But the dear Lord saved me again when I landed in a bush. But I'm here now because the guy threw his refrigerator on top of me.''

It was now the third guy's turn to start his story. ''Well, Peter, just picture this. I'm hiding butt naked in this married chick's refrigerator....."

St. Peter won his beer and the bicyclist got into Heaven.

It's a shame that we are concerning ourselves with house etiquette and not the fact that his gf cheated on him

"Oh honey I'm gonna secretly bang our mutual friend, but please call first cause it's terribly rude to show up unannounced"

**** THAT PUTO, cheating is always wrong, and etiquette goes out the window as soon as someone breaks that trust
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

I'm really not bothered by misombra guys seriously...I mean I don't really get where she is coming from because I considered that my second home but she is still welcome to her opinion on the situation. I appreciate all the support but you can put the torches and pitchforks down....no need to crucify the pregnant lady.

I haven't talked to Desiree for several hours now. I told her I would be texting her in the morning and that I would be wanting my stuff...we'll see how that goes. But truly like I said I'll give her three days and then I will just show up.

As for the job. The guy said he really liked me but to be fair he had one more guy to interview tomorrow and then he would make a decision and call me either way. It sounds basically like exactly what I do now except with horses and cattle instead of exotic animals. Like I said though its twice the money plus a house and flexible hours which works with my school. The guy said that he didn't really care about what hours I worked as long as what needed to get done got done.

I hope I get it but I also have an interview on Wednesday with the state of Indiana to be a safety director. Basically I make sure job sites follow safety regulations. I'm not qualified for the job, I applied on a whim...but its 42K a year and its a shirt and tie job....so I'll go to it as well....either way I hope I get a higher paying job. Like I said I love the zoo but I need more money.

And back off Miso...she didn't mean any harm...at least I don't believe she did. She is just bein her.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Here it goes...

Llama is misspelled...has two L's.

I love camels but I hate llamas...while they are cameloids, they are quite a bit less intelligent and are more prone to spit and kick...nasty little animals in my opinion. Give me a Dromedary any day.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    F*ck that shit 'Somrba.

DW, walk in, take your stuff, drop the key on the floor, and spit on it on the way out.

F*ck that dirty f*ckin' slut, she's lucky you didn't shoot them both right then and there.
    i never said what she did wasn't wrong. i just think the way he reacted was wrong. take the high route, you know? just trying to be helpful in an emotional situation. sorry i'm not in the cuddly mood today.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    yes, because that's the issue here isn't it Misombra. It was very, very, rude of him to show up like that, without even calling first.
    oh shut the fuk up charlieboy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast