+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i hate when bitches with kids, especially little girls, act like whores. little girls are already pressured to act like their body is all they have working for them. then their mother puts on a bad example. skank ass bitch.
    Damn Miso...you really do have some sand in your vag today...your not armed are you?...Firearms and hormonal pregnant women don't always mix well...like orange juice and toothpaste.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

no dewilliams. you just haven't known me very long. i'm like this all the time.

wait a second, frizbee is cursing and being pissed but i can't do the same? wtf?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

...and yes. the world is quite lucky that i'm not armed. not with anything that will do a lot of damage anyway.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We're all depressed and upset, M. Of course, he'd tell us to pull our f*king heads out of our asses and live life. Don't stress the baby w/those hormones.

DW, I know you are hurt and upset with what happened. Isn't there a side of you that just wanted to castrate the dude and make him swallow his own meat?
    How about locking his cock onto a table vice and giving him a knife....then burn down the building so he would be forced to cut off his own cock?
    You mean you don't even want to crack open his skull and make the woman eat his brain?

I think you are a better man then me obviously. Then again, I am mentally insane, so I'm allowed to have these thoughts.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i hate when bitches with kids, especially little girls, act like whores. little girls are already pressured to act like their body is all they have working for them. then their mother puts on a bad example. skank ass bitch.
    I'm glad we could reach some common ground.

no dewilliams. you just haven't known me very long. i'm like this all the time.

wait a second, frizbee is cursing and being pissed but i can't do the same? wtf?
    No...this seems a little more than usual.

And I never said you couldn't...just don't direct it at me...I'm just a simple boy....I scare easily.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    DW, I know you are hurt and upset with what happened. Isn't there a side of you that just wanted to castrate the dude and make him swallow his own meat?
    How about locking his cock onto a table vice and giving him a knife....then burn down the building so he would be forced to cut off his own cock?
    You mean you don't even want to crack open his skull and make the woman eat his brain?

I think you are a better man then me obviously. Then again, I am mentally insane, so I'm allowed to have these thoughts.
    Jesus Christ...who knew Charles Manson belonged to this forum?...believe that is the first time JC and CM have been used in the same sentence.

Honestly though, you need some anger management.

No I don't wish them any harm....if he is what she wants then I hope they are both happy. I love her enough to say that while she hurt me I would rather her be happy with another man than unhappy with me. I just wish she would have told me she didn't want to see me. I mean I still would have been hurt, but not like this....I'm not one to share.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

^^I just took the kinda attitude that if he wanted her, let them get on with it - no good luck wishes though I have to add.
    Best thing about breaking up, is that you do go on to meet better people than what these proved to be. Trust me on that one

Waste of time looking for them with a chainsaw and re enacting a scene from 'texas chainsaw massacre'....they ain't worth the time behind bars.

^^^I agree

I also got a call this morning...I got that job being the ranch manager. I'll be working with Arabian horses and 1 cow...I guess the cow is the guys sons pet.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    ^^^I agree

I also got a call this morning...I got that job being the ranch manager. I'll be working with Arabian horses and 1 cow...I guess the cow is the guys sons pet.
    Have some hot sex at the ranch ok d?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    with the cattle? bebido you freakin pervert!

with the cattle? bebido you freakin pervert!
    lmao! I'm sure d will find a cute girl very soon.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing...I'll be working with animals and all men...several of them are underage high school boys they hire on for extra summer help....I think I'll pass on the sex. Well actually now that you mention it, his 85 year old mother lives on the property as well....might have to knock some cobwebs back...but if you say so.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing...I'll be working with animals and all men...several of them are underage high school boys they hire on for extra summer help....I think I'll pass on the sex. Well actually now that you mention it, his 85 year old mother lives on the property as well....might have to knock some cobwebs back...but if you say so.
    lol..damn! Yeah i was thinking maybe you'll have some girls working with you. That's great though, having the new job and all. It will get you to sort of start a new life and hopefully more good things to come.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast