+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    You could've finished. You know you want to.

I agree that situation w/the little girl has to be heartbreaking, You are obviously very attached to her. Is her real Dad involved in her life at all? I know guys who have stepped in and acted as fathers to children that aren't theirs, even when they're not with the mother. If she's that special and has no father figure, you could be it if you wanted to. You'll eventually get over the gf.
    Yea he gets her two days a week as of right now...it would just be to confusing for her...she already calls me daddy...well kinda...it comes out as daja...but I know what she means.

I need to walk away....its what is best for her.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Confusing may be the least of the problem, think about it honestly, screw your relationship with your gf and all the details

If you feel that this child is important and that you are a good figure that will be in her life, then you can be there.

Dont let your feelings for your gf make you give the excuse of not being a strong role model in this little lady's life.

You truly care for this child, and it sounds like she needs a real role model, if you truly care for her you can make it work.
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

I hear you when you say that Ari is important to you, but I'm not hearing ANYTHING about Desiree. Aren't you even a little bit sad? You're like a man made of stone. If you bottle things up like that, you're going to give yourself cancer.

And what was that post back there about "I started as **** and I quit."? What did that mean?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I hear you when you say that Ari is important to you, but I'm not hearing ANYTHING about Desiree. Aren't you even a little bit sad? You're like a man made of stone. If you bottle things up like that, you're going to give yourself cancer.

And what was that post back there about "I started as **** and I quit."? What did that mean?
    I agree.

Too much logic does no one good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

I started to type **** and then quit...like F_U_C_K...if you don't get what word I was going for.

I guess really I was angry but it passed within a few hours. I don't think I have the emotional concentration. Like today I feel fine again. Maybe its just a short attention span.

Once I begin thinking about something else I just focus on that. Since I've started this new job I've really been focusing on it and staying busy. Plus I stayed drunk for the first two days...that helped. And I tried to sex that girl I met the other night when I was drunk but I think between the excessive amounts of alcohol and my emotional state it didn't really happen. I thought it would make me feel better but it didn't.

What do you want me to do? Yell and break shit? And after I'm done what will be the result? I'll have to clean a mess up and my throat will hurt....life is two short....there are billions of people in the world. Far to many really. But I know I'm a good man, I'm funny, intelligent...I think fairly good looking but I suppose that subject to others opinions. I'll find somebody. I don't believe in that one true love. I believe there are several people that you could end up with that you will be equally happy with in life.

I mean I guess what really hurts me is I met her when I was 12. After all of these years its kind of a shitty way for it to end....you know the more I type the sadder I get....this probably isn't the best therapy for me. I should stick with work.
    Last edited by dewilliams2; 27-05-10 at 07:16 AM.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I did get my shit this evening....I just showed up and got it.

She does wanta fix shit....I know you all said it would happen and I said oh I don't want her.

I don't know...this is actually harder than I thought. Most of you will tell me to walk and my head is screaming that at me. But I think about how I feel about her and Ariana. I mean even though she hurt me and I want to walk away I do love her still which sucks.

I also know that I would pretty much never trust her again.

I'm really confused...its like there are two separate feelings walking away from each other and I'm in the middle trying to figure out which I'm supposed to go with.

She was crying and told me she didn't mean to hurt me and wasn't thinking and that it was just on a whim.

I still took my stuff and left but I didn't say anything one way or the other. I just don't know what to do.

If it makes everybody feel better I'm watching family guy and OJ Simpson is on and I just thought "I could stab her"...so there you go...it just comes in waves and goes away.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is she trying to make out it was a one time thing?? Because I would have thought the chances of you walking in on her the one time she was being unfaithful would be minimal.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    If it makes everybody feel better I'm watching family guy and OJ Simpson is on and I just thought "I could stab her"...so there you go...it just comes in waves and goes away.
    I'm glad you're finally coming to your senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Is she trying to make out it was a one time thing?? Because I would have thought the chances of you walking in on her the one time she was being unfaithful would be minimal.
    No she just meant it was something that happened and she wasn't thinking the way she should have and done what was right....I don't know what she means...she is trying to apologize but at the same time I can't find a reason why it would ever be okay.

I don't know...I'm really confused.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No she just meant it was something that happened and she wasn't thinking the way she should have and done what was right....I don't know what she means...she is trying to apologize but at the same time I can't find a reason why it would ever be okay.

I don't know...I'm really confused.
    Don't be, we got your back, we are all the sense, and emotional support you need.

Just sit back, relax, and we'll take care of everything for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Don't be, we got your back, we are all the sense, and emotional support you need.

Just sit back, relax, and we'll take care of everything for you.
    Will you make me dinner?

I meant that as a joke but I can't even say that without thinking about her...she was a great cook....I can cook I just don't like to and I don't wanta cook for just me. I've been eating nothing but junk. I had some combos for lunch today...I'm gonna be fat.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Will you make me dinner?

I meant that as a joke but I can't even say that without thinking about her...she was a great cook....I can cook I just don't like to and I don't wanta cook for just me. I've been eating nothing but junk. I had some combos for lunch today...I'm gonna be fat.
    This is incentive for you to get over this good for nothing slut, and look forward to procuring a woman, that is beautiful, great in bed, and fantastic at cooking.

Awesome, I'm glad we've gotten to the point of setting goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This is incentive for you to get over this good for nothing slut, and look forward to procuring a woman, that is beautiful, great in bed, and fantastic at cooking.

Awesome, I'm glad we've gotten to the point of setting goals.
    Sounds good to me.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you need to go out and get yourself some big booty hoes, while you got that "wounded" thing happening. Girls love that!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    you need to go out and get yourself some big booty hoes, while you got that "wounded" thing happening. Girls love that!
    While I like the big booty part I gotta skip the ho part. I'd like to find a nice girl who will be a good mother and who I can take home to my mother but when I have her alone acts like the nastiest whore you've ever heard of in your life and will do things with me that makes the internet look like Sesame Street.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast