+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Perryville, I wish we all lived in that world, the world where people never lied, cheated, stole or abused one another. The world where all children were wanted. The world where no one got played.

You know, the world where Bigfoot comes up to dewilliams and slaps him a high-five for getting a blowjob with no strings attached.
    That'd be ****in epic!!!
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Gig, just because the world is imperfect, doesn't mean we can't demand honesty in our interaction with others.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

Anyways she knows I'm a little down and last night she offered to give me a bj and was serious about it. She said it was just to make me feel better and it would be a one time thing and we would be friends. I declined but she told me it was on the table.
    That is some friend!! :O

Edit: and I think you should rethink your position on the blow job. I don't think a girl who wanted to be your girlfriend would offer a "no strings blow job". I think she's just making you feel better. If I was in your position that would make me feel much, much, much, better. I hope you haven't said no already

I have gotten blowjobs from friends over the years. Usually in the context of making out while drunk, so a bit different, but it never ruined any friendships. Sex seems to change things, blow jobs are okay.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 05-06-10 at 07:40 AM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Gig, just because the world is imperfect, doesn't mean we can't demand honesty in our interaction with others.
    Actually, you can't demand it of others. Most people can't be honest with themselves, much less someone else. Control yourself, try to influence others by example. That's about the best you can do.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    That is some friend!! :O

Edit: and I think you should rethink your position on the blow job. I don't think a girl who wanted to be your girlfriend would offer a "no strings blow job". I think she's just making you feel better. If I was in your position that would make me feel much, much, much, better. I hope you haven't said no already

I have gotten blowjobs from friends over the years. Usually in the context of making out while drunk, so a bit different, but it never ruined any friendships. Sex seems to change things, blow jobs are okay.
    You're splitting hairs here. The actual act of "penis in vagina" complicates things, but "mouth on dick" doesn't? So, you're saying that one of your lady friends gave you an NSA blowjob and went right back to being your friend the next day? No mention of the BJ, or any other sexual favors again? Or did you keep receiving BJs from her? 'Cause THAT is different. That is just an upgrade to f*ck buddy (or downgrade depending on who you are).

Why exactly did you keep these women as friends, CB? Because you enjoyed them as people, or was it always a side project to get some action?

Downgrade to f*ck buddy. Definitely downgrade.

Call me a prude if you want but I find it hard to believe that a male friend would continue to respect me if I gave him an NSA blow job. I find it hard to believe that a small part of him wouldn't forever after think of me as a skanky ho. You know, good old double standards.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You're splitting hairs here. The actual act of "penis in vagina" complicates things, but "mouth on dick" doesn't? So, you're saying that one of your lady friends gave you an NSA blowjob and went right back to being your friend the next day? No mention of the BJ, or any other sexual favors again? Or did you keep receiving BJs from her? 'Cause THAT is different. That is just an upgrade to f*ck buddy (or downgrade depending on who you are).
    To me, blow jobs aren't that big of a deal. I mean they're f-cking great but they're not that intimate. For sex I have to be pretty into the girl, there has to be a connection. I know not everyone will agree.

I'm actually trying to remember what happened afterwards. One I can think of, it was at the end of a heavy night of mind altering substances. We were lying on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching Ice Age, and the next thing I know, blow jobs galore!... and that was truly a once off. It never happened again. She's getting married in a couple of weeks, actually.

Another time was with my best (female) friend at that time, but that was out-and-out sex, and it happened a few times. And that changed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Why exactly did you keep these women as friends, CB? Because you enjoyed them as people, or was it always a side project to get some action?
    Tsk, tsk so cynical Lanah. I have a lot of female friends. It's true I find many (but not all) sexually attractive, but I also enjoy them as people. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Still haven't talked to Emily but tonight I'm goin to a concert with Ashley and then we are gonna check out a party after that.

I don't know, must be something in the water but I'm feeling really good and have some confidence. I think tonight will be a lot of fun.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

At least the BJ offer gave you a bit of a confidence boost, yeah? I know it's not the same as the thrill of having some chick's lips wrapped around your d***. Put the confidence to good use by getting out there and testing out the dating waters some more. Don't limit yourself to seeing Ashley only. Remember, you've made no promises to her. Have fun tonight though. Stay out of trouble

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Call me a prude if you want but I find it hard to believe that a male friend would continue to respect me if I gave him an NSA blow job. I find it hard to believe that a small part of him wouldn't forever after think of me as a skanky ho. You know, good old double standards.
    If a sexually attractive friend offered me a blow job purely for the purpose of making me feel better when I was down in the dumps, I can say with complete honesty, no, I would not think of her as a skanky ho.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But then CB ... You and Gribble are very special kind of guys
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    If a sexually attractive friend offered me a blow job purely for the purpose of making me feel better when I was down in the dumps, I can say with complete honesty, no, I would not think of her as a skanky ho.
    Wow, kudos CB. If I assume you are telling the truth, then I have to admit there are some completely orthogonal mindsets to mine out there.

But, I would still tell my daughter that guys like you are lying so that its easier for you to get sexually gratified. Blow jobs are a form of intimacy. I guess you would have no problem with your daughter giving her guy friends BJs b/c its not really sex.

Bull.

Shit.

Thank you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'd actually view putting the time and effort into a BJ as more intimate than letting some guy climb on top of me. BJs can take a lot more effort, depending on the guy's size, his personal preferences, etc. Any goon can figure out how to make his penis move in and out of a vagina. In fact, that's ALL a lot of guys learn.

Anytime I've hooked up with a guy, I've gone into the venture with the knowledge that I will most likely not get anything out of it. The sole purpose of hooking up with a guy for me is the ego boost of feeling desired. I don't get my rocks off simply because some guy's got his d*ck in me. He's gotta work for it.

Throwing out sexual favors so easily lowers the value of the overall act for me. Sexual contact is special to me, and a select few will get a taste of it. The more you give away a product for free, the lower the value drops. Hard to say since everyone's values differ. However, I noticed CB, that you said this friend needed to be sexually attractive. If you had a not-so-hot female friend who offered you the same deal, you'd say "No"?

I'm just getting in..I"m a littel druink so I do apologize for the tyoping...I'm trying.

I actually had an amazing time. we went to the concert and then we ended up at a strip club with was totalllly her idea. Her isster was there to though and she is a liteel older but I Ond't know how much older adn honestly I really hit it off with her sister which is eweird. I dtalkd to her a lot which make me fee linda bad. k

i don't know where I'm going with tis.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'm just getting in..I"m a littel druink so I do apologize for the tyoping...I'm trying.

I actually had an amazing time. we went to the concert and then we ended up at a strip club with was totalllly her idea. Her isster was there to though and she is a liteel older but I Ond't know how much older adn honestly I really hit it off with her sister which is eweird. I dtalkd to her a lot which make me fee linda bad. k

i don't know where I'm going with tis.
    haha, wasted!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast