+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Many of the women my boyfriend encounter want to jump him. He's devastatingly handsome and incredibly sweet, but terribly aloof about it all. I've seen women drape themselves over him, bat their lashes, and coo up at him. It's disgusting and hilarious to watch. He's that guy that would blow past the most gorgeous woman in the world if the Red Sox were on. The fact that I'm always on his radar makes me feel even more special.
    Colts!!!...I can relate.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Oh, that's right. You're from Indi. We're enemies now. Especially after last season. Oh, I'm actually from Boston, btw.

Oh, that's right. You're from Indi. We're enemies now. Especially after last season. Oh, I'm actually from Boston, btw.
    I used to like you.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Dee, lets get back to the real world for a while. Good-looking woman wants to suck your cock, NSA. The problem is?

Lahnna, What if it's more than one BJ? Horrors!!! I mean that the Girl , herself, said it was NSA, so she has no bitch , if Dee takes her at her word.

she offered you a blow job? omg. she crossed the thin line. once you do that, there's no turning back.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

It really boils down to: Is a BJ worth losing a friend you've had since elementary school. If you don't give a s*it about her friendship, let her blow you. If you care at all about the girl and want to be her friend for years to come, find someone else to blow you. It's that simple.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Ok..change of subject cause I have to learn on my own.

Anyways my friend Emily who I have also known for years has been helping me through things and really has been there for me. We are just friends and that is how it will stay. I mean she is a pretty girl but I think of here like one of the guys.

Anyways she knows I'm a little down and last night she offered to give me a bj and was serious about it. She said it was just to make me feel better and it would be a one time thing and we would be friends. I declined but she told me it was on the table.

Should I go with it? I mean I really wouldn't mind one. I am not exactly sure what to do. I'm seriously tempted....I'm not exactly getting a lot of action right now and I am pretty horny.
    What the hell is wrong with women today? Messed up values. Sympathy **** for your friend? That's actually rather insulting and your friend sounds like an idiot. If she is attracted to you, she should just say so.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, this thread cracked me up today. Anyway, this:

Yeah, dude, just let her down gently. The majority of women I know would never offer up casual sexual favors unless there was some genuine interest present. She's doing so under the guise of doing you a favor. "'Cause what guy wouldn't want a blow job?! LOL?!!!" Ugh. I don't think I would like this friend of yours. Sounds like one of those chicks that hangs out with guys because she thinks it makes her look cool and attractive. Oh sorry, that's me.

Only I don't offer sexual favors to my male friends. Because they're my FRIENDS.
    If I had a Thanks quota, you'd have maxed it out, Lahnna.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

We haven't talked...I already said I would say no...I took care of business last night by myself (not as fun) and I'm thinking straight again.

I know I'm not ready for a relationship and I don't want to lose her as a friend and if we did explore that road I would want to take it very slow so that we could always back out if it looked like it wouldn't work out up ahead....I'd have to change my entire mindset towards her though.

I just want an uncomplicated nice normal girl who does nasty things...with only me....I know that is like asking for the moon but still that is what I want.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I just want an uncomplicated nice normal girl who does nasty things...with only me....I know that is like asking for the moon but still that is what I want.
    I had to import mine from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Lahnna, What if it's more than one BJ? Horrors!!! I mean that the Girl , herself, said it was NSA, so she has no bitch , if Dee takes her at her word.
    How many times do girls/women put themselves in this situation of NSA only to take what should've been a very UNcomplicated situation and make it into a very complicated one. We see it ALL the time on these forums. "I gave him my body and he left me! WTF?!" I'm looking out for DeW here. He wants a no-stress situation then he better avoid the BJ Queen.

I see your point, Lahnna, but I really think that we, as people, need to start to mature-up and stop saying or doing things we don't mean. I've pretty much stopped trying to interpret the motives behind other people's words. If she said, NSA, then she better mean ,NSA. I'm sick to death of liars and dishonest people and women who will not speak their mind. My fiance and I had this discussion a couple of months ago, and she agrees with me. SAY WHAT YOU MEAN, AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. If everyone did this, most of the mis-understandings, deception, and relationship problems would disappear. Dee, explain to her that you are going to take her at her word, and then if she still is willing, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    I see your point, Lahnna, but I really think that we, as people, need to start to mature-up and stop saying or doing things we don't mean. I've pretty much stopped trying to interpret the motives behind other people's words. If she said, NSA, then she better mean ,NSA. I'm sick to death of liars and dishonest people and women who will not speak their mind. My fiance and I had this discussion a couple of months ago, and she agrees with me. SAY WHAT YOU MEAN, AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. If everyone did this, most of the mis-understandings, deception, and relationship problems would disappear. Dee, explain to her that you are going to take her at her word, and then if she still is willing, go for it.
    I am totally with you on that, dude. Most people don't hold themselves to that standard though. I meet too many people that try to BS their way through life, and I make a point of avoiding them completely. I got enough BS from my dad growing up, so I'm pretty good at spotting them.

I hate liars. Hate them. If I find out that anyone has lied to me, they're gone. I respect anyone who has the balls to be upfront with me, even if it's going to hurt. Even lying by omission paints you as a manipulative, deceptive person and I want nothing to do with you if that's the case.

Perryville, I wish we all lived in that world, the world where people never lied, cheated, stole or abused one another. The world where all children were wanted. The world where no one got played.

You know, the world where Bigfoot comes up to dewilliams and slaps him a high-five for getting a blowjob with no strings attached.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast