+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I'd actually view putting the time and effort into a BJ as more intimate than letting some guy climb on top of me. BJs can take a lot more effort, depending on the guy's size, his personal preferences, etc. Any goon can figure out how to make his penis move in and out of a vagina. In fact, that's ALL a lot of guys learn.

Anytime I've hooked up with a guy, I've gone into the venture with the knowledge that I will most likely not get anything out of it. The sole purpose of hooking up with a guy for me is the ego boost of feeling desired. I don't get my rocks off simply because some guy's got his d*ck in me. He's gotta work for it.

Throwing out sexual favors so easily lowers the value of the overall act for me. Sexual contact is special to me, and a select few will get a taste of it. The more you give away a product for free, the lower the value drops. Hard to say since everyone's values differ. However, I noticed CB, that you said this friend needed to be sexually attractive. If you had a not-so-hot female friend who offered you the same deal, you'd say "No"?
    If it was a really close friend, it's not like she'd be blowing guys she met at bars, she'd be blowing a close friend to make him feel better and get him through a tough patch. That's completely different. It's quite admirable really.

And yes, she would have to be sexually attractive Lanah, otherwise the whole thing would be a bit off-puting.

Anyway, I don't have a close female friend offering to blow me, with no strings, so this is all theoretical. More's the pity.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'm just getting in..I"m a littel druink so I do apologize for the tyoping...I'm trying.

I actually had an amazing time. we went to the concert and then we ended up at a strip club with was totalllly her idea. Her isster was there to though and she is a liteel older but I Ond't know how much older adn honestly I really hit it off with her sister which is eweird. I dtalkd to her a lot which make me fee linda bad. k

i don't know where I'm going with tis.
    LOL I never believed drunk people would actually type like that. Now I do haha

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    If it was a really close friend, it's not like she'd be blowing guys she met at bars, she'd be blowing a close friend to make him feel better and get him through a tough patch. That's completely different. It's quite admirable really.

And yes, she would have to be sexually attractive Lanah, otherwise the whole thing would be a bit off-putting.

Anyway, I don't have a close female friend offering to blow me, with no strings, so this is all theoretical. More's the pity.
    I'm sorry; this is going to be off topic, but why are you misspelling my name? It's right there. "LAHNNA". Why are you dropping an "N" and and sticking the "H" at the end? My property manager did this when she drew up my lease. Yet she had a check sitting in front of her with my name TYPED on it. I don't understand this.

And how would you know she didn't offer to blow every guy she comes across? Just because she doesn't tell you? PLEASE. Don't tell me you're so naaïve as to think that some chick that extends casual offers for sexual favors isn't down for anything else. But MAYBE you're right. Maybe there are chicks out there that can give completely NSA sexual favors in a REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY arrangement. HOWEVER, those women clearly exist in drastically fewer numbers than the amount of men willing to accept the aforementioned sexual favors. This forum proves that. "You know, if we were closer, and you were having a bad day, or went through a really awful breakup, I'd totally blow your brains out." You best believe that most guys will say, "Why don't we hang out more, Jenny 'BJ lover' Jones?" And you know what? That makes him look like a total asshole.

My whole point is that DeW can easily find another chick to blow him if he needs to get off that badly. There is too much potential for things to get out of hand if a friend changes their status in such a way. How would you not ever see her again as "My really really hot friend that blew me just the once so that I'd feel better about my sucky breakup/day/whatever and is now back to being a friend I will NEVER accept a BJ from again."
    Last edited by lahnnabell; 06-06-10 at 08:21 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry LAHNA you make some very good points, and I respect your view, but I really just don't think blow jobs should be turned down, ever. No matter the consequences.

Also, it's female ignorance to say Dew can "easily find another girl to blow him if he needs to get off that badly." That is not so. I'm sure Dew is a very attractive man, and I'm sure he does well with the ladies, but it still takes considerable effort to get a blow job. You have to find a girl of commensurate attractiveness, you have to be her type, she has to be on the prowl/up for it, you have to talk a lot of shit, buy drinks, get along with her friends, making the right moves, get the girl home before she's too drunk/tired, and even then she might just say no. Why go through that, when you have a loving, caring, sexually attractive friend willing to do the honours?

And as I said, I have gotten a blow job from a friend, and I don't think of her as "that chick that blew me one time," she's just a friend of mine. She's not skanky, she's not a ho etc, etc.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Funny thing is, he HAS put in all that effort. They were just simply friends before. Now she wants to blow him. I find it hard to believe that such a change in someone's behavior would not yield changes in the relationship itself. But perhaps it is possible. It really is DeW's call. I just really really don't want to see him back on here telling us. "I let her blow me, and she called me the next morning and asked how it was." Ugh. The inevitable death knell for the friendship right there. If she can't do the act and then leave it alone then he's made more potential issues for himself. Ideally, he wants to minimize drama right now.

I've hooked up with exes before, but only because the sexual attraction had been present prior to our friendship ever existing. In my pool of guy friends there are the ones I've dated which always began as a romantic involvement and later turned into platonic friendship (but never REALLY platonic). Those are different from the guys I've been friends with from Day 1. The latter I have never seen in a sexual light and most likely never will. This would change everything about my relationship with them, and I could never go back to just hanging out with them in a platonic way without awkwardness.

Agree to disagree, CB.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    LOL I never believed drunk people would actually type like that. Now I do haha
    I was so ****ed up my eyes were almost closed...I passed out shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Funny thing is, he HAS put in all that effort. They were just simply friends before. Now she wants to blow him. I find it hard to believe that such a change in someone's behavior would not yield changes in the relationship itself. But perhaps it is possible. It really is DeW's call. I just really really don't want to see him back on here telling us. "I let her blow me, and she called me the next morning and asked how it was." Ugh. The inevitable death knell for the friendship right there. If she can't do the act and then leave it alone then he's made more potential issues for himself. Ideally, he wants to minimize drama right now.

I've hooked up with exes before, but only because the sexual attraction had been present prior to our friendship ever existing. In my pool of guy friends there are the ones I've dated which always began as a romantic involvement and later turned into platonic friendship (but never REALLY platonic). Those are different from the guys I've been friends with from Day 1. The latter I have never seen in a sexual light and most likely never will. This would change everything about my relationship with them, and I could never go back to just hanging out with them in a platonic way without awkwardness.

Agree to disagree, CB.
    I already said I'll be declining. I mean if she wants to see where things can go then I suppose we can look into that but not right now.

As I said though I had a lot of fun last night with Ashley and her sister. And truly I kinda like her sister to which is weird....I mean I'm gonna stick with Ashley. Mainly cause I know they are close and I wouldn't have a shot with her sister if I dropped Ashley.

Anyways....It was a lot of fun. We went to the concert and it wasn't all that special really. It was a local band and they were enjoyable but we mainly sat around and drank and talked and got up and danced for a few songs that could be danced to.

Around midnight she said she had never been to a strip club but really wanted to go. So we grabbed her sister and long story short by about 2 a.m. they were both on center stage...not stripping but being grinded on...it was funny as shit cause they looked so uncomfortable. I'm truly an ass but I thought ti was hilarious...and hot all at the same time.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never been to a strip club.

If there's any place to do it, it's New Orleans. Bourbon street has some of the best strip clubs in the country, but it seems like such an endeavor, and a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've never been to a strip club.

If there's any place to do it, it's New Orleans. Bourbon street has some of the best strip clubs in the country, but it seems like such an endeavor, and a waste of money.
    I probably only dropped 15.00 and we both got lap dances....that also included the cover and two drinks.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Where you live has a lot to do with the cost of anything, including strip clubs.

Fras, going to a strip club is one of those things you can do, and never think about again. It can be fun if you go with a good group. My boyfriend was supposed to go to one in TJ last year. I was gonna let him go without a problem, but I've heard some crazy firsthand stories about clubs in Tijuana.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf was yesterday with his cousin's husband in a strip club in Paris ,the one that used to belong to David Guetta. Strip Clubs aren't that bad, if they aren't some dirty and stinking ones
    I wazzzz here

Lahnna, everything you heard about TJ is true . Funny thing is that although the drugs are usually controlled by Mexicans, the sex is mostly by Americans , for Americans. A fellow officer and I went to TJ and ended up spending the weekend in a hotel with 5 senior HS girls from Coronado, California. We played a filthy version of musical chairs that would have shocked their parents if they knew. BTW we were 23 at the time, and the girls were 18 so we weren't robbing any cradles.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Charlie Boy, if you had a female friend who was down in the dumps, would you offer to go down on her just to make her feel better, and would it be like it never happened after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Lahnna, everything you heard about TJ is true . Funny thing is that although the drugs are usually controlled by Mexicans, the sex is mostly by Americans , for Americans. A fellow officer and I went to TJ and ended up spending the weekend in a hotel with 5 senior HS girls from Coronado, California. We played a filthy version of musical chairs that would have shocked their parents if they knew. BTW we were 23 at the time, and the girls were 18 so we weren't robbing any cradles.
    That's it. I'm locking my daughter in the basement until she's 25.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's it. I'm locking my daughter in the basement until she's 25.
    That would keep her safe, but she'd hate you

Robo-Dad, I guess this is something tha Cali Girls do for graduation. A bunch of them will go to TJ and party. All I can say is that it sure was a lot of fun! Sorry for the T/J , Dee.

Man I want to go to Tijuana now!
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast