+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Young Christian Male From GA

Young Christian Male From GA

Hi guys. I wonder does this stuff really work. Im going thru a seperation. Its really rough bcuz children are involved as well as a house that we purchased and im not the type to just walk out and leave them struggling to pay the bills. The hard part is its over and i knw its over but all of these other circumstances are keeping me from b n able to move on wth my life in all areas. frustrated is an understatment. I wnna b n love. Where do we go frm here?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't move on. You are separated - not divorced. And even if you WERE divorced, you still have an obligation to your kids.

I think you should try to resolve this one way or the other, preferably for you to stay with your kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Actually their not my kids. thyre hers ive just been takng care of them lke theyr mine. the fact tht thy arent mine is a bug part of the strain n our relationship, amoung other thngs. & if i can b honest ive tried EVERYTHNG i knw except dyng(which i feel im doing here n e way) & its just not workng. the love isnt there. im not n love wth her. i want the best for her but i want more frm a woman im gnna spend the rest of my life wth. shes a great woman, great wife, just not 4 me. Thnx 4 the advice by the way

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright, here's some advice that will make things easier here for you.

Do your best to use proper english, spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the forum.

It goes a long way because I know a lot of people will give up after 2 sentences trying to decipher that stuff.

OUCH! LOL. Thanks man. Just used to using shorthand. OK. Here goes. Actually their not my kids. they're hers I've just been taking care of them like they're mine. the fact that thy aren't mine is a bug part of the strain n our relationship, among other things. & if i can b honest Ive tried EVERYTHNG i know except dying(which i feel I'm doing here n e way) & its just not working. the love isn't there. I'm not n love with her. i want the best for her but i want more from a woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. shes a great woman, great wife, just not 4 me. Thanks 4 the advice by the way