+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirting too much?

mel2208 Guest

flirting too much?

I recently was having a conversation with one of my girlfriends. She told me that her bf flirts with lots of women at work. She said she confronted him about it and made it clear she didnt like it. All he said was that all men flirt... I was unsure on what to tell my girlfriend so i thought id ask for a males opinion. Do all men flirt? is it built in men like he says?

Excuses to justify his behavior.

If i tried to flirt with other girls, my partner would slap me into next week. So no, not 'every' guy feels the need to flirt with co-workers.

Tell her to kick his ass out of the relationship. His thoughts are elsewhere. Looking at women is fine, but flirting when you are in a relationship is abuse. I've never met anyone who got a girlfriend to be more attractive to the opposite sex. There probably are some though.

I'd never deliberately flirt with another girl while in a relationship unless she was a better catch... but even then I'd find it very cruel to do so...

If my partner was flirting with other women, I'd slap him into next week.

Flirting to me, is foreplay and it's giving someone the green light to 'come on'....

I wouldn't dream of flirting with other men, or teasing them sexually - and if a man chose to disrespect me in that way, he'd be history.

mel2208 Guest
    thanks ever so much guys...i thought it wasnt right and i wouldnt like it if it was my Bf doing that... Im sure she can do better and get someone that will respect her

Do they work together or something?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are varying degrees of flirting. Harmless flirting is no big deal... I do it all day long at work, with people from age 18 to 100, both male and female. It makes people feel good, and is merely innocent fun, meant to make people feel good.. Lighten up.

Flirting with intent is another story.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, all guys don't flirt. Unless they're with wimpy women that let them get away with it. I'm talking about the hardcore type, not the playful harmless stuff.

Like those creepy guys at work that tell you how hot you look in a certain outfit, then give you a greasy look. Double worse when they're married.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 26-05-10 at 01:01 PM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^^lol greasy look....love it.

I just don't flirt at all to be honest. I have to be really attracted, even to pay someone a compliment. But I'm 'introvert', would that have anything to do with it do you think?

If I suspect some guy is flirting with me and I'm not attracted, I'd be quickly making for the 'exit'...

I think guys are more prone, to picking up wrong signals - least in my experiences it was that way, which is why I just avoid men totally, who don't do it for me.