+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: serious conversation

serious conversation

i found out that girl ive been chasin thinks im cute, my friend asked her if she would go out with and she said "we never have serious conversations, about stuff that matters". I talk to her about her day and what plans she has and stuff along these lines, things that i thought were serious, so what does she mean?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you have to get to her know her on a more personal level... ask her about her family and other things that relate to her life. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

see i try that stuff but she isnt a big talker around me yet, so its me just askin a bunch of questions usually, cuz she dosent give me answers that i can turn into conversations

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why not ask her what she is interested in and then build upon her interests. raverboy

see i got you there again, i also try that but she dosent say much, and i even ask what she wants to talk about and she is always like "i dunno"

im done playin games with this girl, should i just ask her if she likes me or not?

The serious conversation can't be rushed, so maybe you can take it slow. Maybe she just has bad experiences about the relationship before, so she doesn't want to get into deep with you too quickly. Maybe at the mean time, you can try to find more information about her. If you have friends who know her well, they might give you pretty good ideas about her. Or from your observation about her styles and her habits, you can also find out something she might be interested. If you are in the same school or class with her, the school stuffs are always useful to start the conversation.

she just got out of a relationship, was more like just her and the guy were "talkin" she dosent seem to bothered by it, but when i wait it out alil bit like you say someone else comes along and takes her first

once again i feel her slippin away from me, how bad of an idea is it to go ahead and tell her she is all i think about(she probably already has a slight idea). Sonnuvabitch i did her a favor and this is what she said "alright...thanks man. I'll talk to you later". she said thanks man

As dorky as it sounds, this is what I do for an ice breaker and it never fails to please me,
    "What are your views on genetic manipulation?"
    First off, its out of the blue and not the normal stuff people say i dunno to. It actually shows a lot about their personality and its a personal question, but not so personal that they can't answer it. Some will say, "What's that?" , Some will crack of laughing and change the subject, Some shyer people I've tried it out on actually had a big opinion on the subject and came right out and opened up.

It works for me :-P

ill try to remember that, im gonna try to get her to go to a movie tomorrow night with my friend sand his girlfriend, she is friends with his girlfriend so maybe that'll get her to go

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... maybe you might want to break the ice because it seems like you're not getting anywhere with this girl. if i were you, i wouldn't want to waste my time because you're young. there are plenty of other girls to chase after. raverboy

SONNUVABITCH! i think the big guy upstairs dosent want me to be with this girl, i asked her to the movie adn she said had to ask and she called back and said her step mom wont let her go

I think everything will be all right for you. Sometimes it just takes time for the girl to trust you, cuz it's hard to tell if a person is good or bad in a short time. So, just be patient and persistent, and she will give you more chances.

my life is like a roller coaster, i talked to her and said that we were gonna try again next week, and then i even put her a way out and said "unless you dont want to, which is fine" but she said she would go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast