+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being The 3rd Person In A Relationship

Being The 3rd Person In A Relationship

3rd Person View:

These Names Are Made Up:
    Jake - Boyfriend
    Sarah - Girlfriend
    Joe - 3rd Person In

Jake and Sarah is dating, Jake is friends with Joe and Sarah. Jake, Sarah, Joe and other friends hang out alot; most of the time Jake is not there cause he's really busy. Sarah usually gets a ride with Joe to the parties cause Sarah usually ask Joe whats happening. Jake is a sloppy person, Sarah always ask Jake to show up after when hes not busy but he never does. Sarah discuss this with Joe all the time, how Jake never shows up. Sarah and Joe are usually hanging out together at the parties cause they know each other pretty well. One time Sarah and Joe had this deep look in each other eyes for like 30 seconds without a word. Joe knows its wrong, he cannot go out with Sarah. So Joe then turns away from Sarah's eyes, a second later Joe looks back in Sarah... They get the feeling again. But they know they're both wrong. Currently Sarah and Jake are not getting along too good but Sarah and Joe havent talked since the night where they stared at each other.

Joe and Sarah sees each other on the internet but neither of them is willing to do the first msg. It's been 3 days since the staring scene and Jake and Sarah are barely a couple.

Is it wrong for Joe to pursue for Sarah?

What should Sarah do if she likes Joe more than Jake?

Do you think Jake will be angry if Joe and Sarah are together?
    Last edited by Haxor; 05-10-04 at 03:24 PM.

it depends on alot of things. are joe and jake really good friends? and how long have he and sarah been together anyways. Alot depends on if its that serious or not. i would sit back for a while and let their relationship break up on its own, like it sounds it might. that way you don't get the blame for any of it. after that, if you think its necessary you could always have a talk with your friend jake to tell him how you feel about her. or whatver you think is right. just go with ur gut on it. everything's far in love and war.....

it is wrong to pursue sarah while she is still with jake no matter how good of friends they are or arent.
    and i f sarah likes joe more than jake then she should dump jake and take some time to get to know joe better and take it slow.
    if sarah and joe hook up yeah jake will prbrably be upset but he will get over it or maybe not and joe may loose a friend.
    i don think that friends should fight over a girl or guy. i think that the outcome to this depends on how mature joe sarah and jake are. things change and people change its a fact of life.

I've got one word for you . . . PRONOUNS!!!!!

Stop using their names EVERY time. Try, "his girlfriend" or "her boyfriend" or "her friend" instead of Sarah, Jake, and Joe respectively. It certainly would make it MUCH easier to read.

sorrrrrrrrrrrrry jeeeeeeeeeeeeezz!!!!! hate pronouns!

1. Yes

2. Stop hanging out with Joe

3. YES!

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....