+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl wants friendship or more ?

This girl wants friendship or more ?

Hello everyone,
    I made friends with a bunch of girls at work, for those that don't know i work in an internet cafe.
    they come here usually and we talk and things. but there is this girl, like me she's in a relationship. She started to joke around with me every minute ignoring her other friends. then after some days she started to come online on msn and asking me if she can come near me , and when i say yes she says "but is you're girlfriend gonna be there?". she comes there and sits near me for hours talking and till her friends come.

She states and says how happy she is with her boyfriend , yet she flirts with me alot and her body language is something not to ignore. during the week she started to spend more time with me then with her bf i think. also as i said she doesnt come to visit me with her friends anymore she comes by herself and then her friends meet her here. Also i noticed her friends making moves behind her back when she's talking and jokin with me.

I Know im still in a relationship too, and the only reason im asking is because im confused what this girl wants,if friendship or more. i just never expirienced this before.
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

Assume she's being friendly until she kisses you. Then chose your current girlfriend and suggest that you stay friends.

It doesn't matter what she wants. She has a boyfriend. Keep your boundaries clear.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you care? If she does like you are you going to make her cheat, dump her bf? Will you dump your gf? If no, why do you care? Do you just want to know if you're desirable beyond your gf? If so she might be thinking the same thing. I wonder if I can pull this guy... (ie- do I still 'have it'). Either way- don't matter steer clear.

i Know that it doesn't matter, we're both in a relationship , but im just curious and i want to learn what someone that acts like this whats going trough her mind. Thats the reason why i posted this.
    also i like to know what person im comunicating with, if its a "friend" or someone trying to achieve more then friendship.

Thanks for the replies.
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

definitely more than friendship
    Ello Love