+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy.shann View Post
    that fascination is that it feels good and she's hott... and it's not that easy to find older women to have sex with, especially good looking ones....
    Enjoy it while it lasts but remember you're playing with fire here so whatever you get you deserve. Also, good looking MILFS are everywhere so you just gotta have your radar on a little more.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

"She doesn't sound like a milf to me."

Do you know what a MILF is? She is hott and she is a mom...I think you could figure the rest out.

"More like a sexually deprived and frustrated, dirty old married slapper. " - even if that was true, that wouldn't make her not a MILF.

Funny, I asked her if she does things like this often.... she got offended, then said...

"No, I haven't... I've spend that last 12 years building a family... taking care of the kids, etc.... now I am really horny and want to have some fun before I'm an old lady... if you don't want to do this, it's fine"

she could be lying..but she seemed honest...she is very straight forward.... i think i'd be a jerk to judge her, the way most of you are... why should i, because this country is uptight when it comes to sex.."oh my god, you want to have sex with me and you are married... oh my god, oh my god,... you are evil...i should get the town together and stone you!!" - seems immature.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You made up your mind about this long before you posted this thread. You're not going to walk away, you're far too self absorbed. You might not have a wife but if someone does find out big things could happen if you're too stupid to think that NOTHING could ever happen to you you're sadly mistaken. Sure, go ahead continue to enjoy but shit might hit the fan and you'll deserve every bit of what it spits back at you.

WE ARE IMMATURE?! You asked for advice and opinions and then you have the balls to say we're immature for disagreeing with you whoring yourself to a married woman. Okay, I'm immature but at least I'm not an idiot asking a LOVE FORUM for advice on how to have an affair.
    Last edited by girl68; 29-05-10 at 12:25 AM.

Funny, I asked her if she does things like this often.... she got offended, then said...

"No, I haven't... I've spend that last 12 years building a family... taking care of the kids, etc.... now I am really horny and want to have some fun before I'm an old lady... if you don't want to do this, it's fine"

she could be lying..but she seemed honest...she is very straight forward.... i think i'd be a jerk to judge her, the way most of you are... why should i, because this country is uptight when it comes to sex.."oh my god, you want to have sex with me and you are married... oh my god, oh my god,... you are evil...i should get the town together and stone you!!" - seems immature.
    There are a lot of crazy mofos out there and will do anything to protect their family, some on this forum have already expressed what they would do. I hope you don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You made up your mind about this long before you posted this thread. You're not going to walk away, you're far too self absorbed. You might not have a wife but if someone does find out big things could happen if you're too stupid to think that NOTHING could ever happen to you you're sadly mistaken. Sure, go ahead continue to enjoy but shit might hit the fan and you'll deserve every bit of what it spits back at you.

WE ARE IMMATURE?! You asked for advice and opinions and then you have the balls to say we're immature for disagreeing with you whoring yourself to a married woman. Okay, I'm immature but at least I'm not an idiot asking a LOVE FORUM for advice on how to have an affair.
    No, I didn't make up my mind completely yet.

"too self adsorbed" "too stupid" wow, name calling me...really? What "big things" are going to happen... give me an example... besides me getting my feelings hurt or feeling bad for her? YOu act like it's the law...like Im going to be put in jail, or burned at the stake, because I had consestual sex with a women that happens to be married.... we're both adults.

that fascination is that it feels good and she's hott... and it's not that easy to find older women to have sex with, especially good looking ones.... I love the posts that are like "find someone a divorcee," like it's that easy. I'm sure most of the male posters understand that more... sure if there was more of an ideal situation I would take it... but right now what i have is a hott older mom half naked coming onto me swears there are no strings attached.

it's a bizarre feeling - the on time i talked to her husband i could not stop thinking in my head "i know what your wife taste and smells like between her legs" - it was the weirdest thing trying to talk to him with that running through my brain... lol
    OK, well Im gonna be vulgar here and a bit gross...
    But what you are tasting and smelling between her legs, could be what her husband shooted there two hours earlier, or some other man....if ya know what Im saying.

How do you know for sure she aint having sex with him, or other men?
    If she's that 'free and easy' with you....who is to say she aint being free and easy with half the neighbourhood?

I just couldn't have sex with someone, knowing they are also doing it with another....it would sooooo put me off and I value my health.

If a married man made a play for me I would certainly judge him. I'd think he was a scumbag. I think your sex partner is a scumbag. I would NEVER cheat on my husband, and it's not because I'm uptight about sex- that's laughable.
    Spammer Spanker

No, I didn't make up my mind completely yet.

"too self adsorbed" "too stupid" wow, name calling me...really? What "big things" are going to happen... give me an example... besides me getting my feelings hurt or feeling bad for her? YOu act like it's the law...like Im going to be put in jail, or burned at the stake, because I had consestual sex with a women that happens to be married.... we're both adults.
    In Saudi Arabia you would both be beheaded....:|

I never understood the whole "i'm gonna beat you up because you bang'd my girlfriend..who happened to come on to you, and wanted you really bad" ???? yeah, beat me up, shoot me because your girlfriend or wife cheated on you... same thing as "shoot the messanger" - how stupid.. if i was married and my wife F'd some guy, id be mad at her..she'd be the one that lied to me...not him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    In Saudi Arabia you would both be beheaded....:|
    I don't think so! Men pretty much to whatever they hell the want over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If a married man made a play for me I would certainly judge him. I'd think he was a scumbag. I think your sex partner is a scumbag. I would NEVER cheat on my husband, and it's not because I'm uptight about sex- that's laughable.
    you are assuming that her husband is being cheated on.. i don't know if he he knows... i don't know if he cheats on her... i don't no anything....she simply told me not to sworry about her relationship.

Yeah i get it..you can't control yourself and have the attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    OK, well Im gonna be vulgar here and a bit gross...
    But what you are tasting and smelling between her legs, could be what her husband shooted there two hours earlier, or some other man....if ya know what Im saying.

How do you know for sure she aint having sex with him, or other men?
    If she's that 'free and easy' with you....who is to say she aint being free and easy with half the neighbourhood?

I just couldn't have sex with someone, knowing they are also doing it with another....it would sooooo put me off and I value my health.
    Well, I didnt think of that.. but either way it smells and tastes good to me lol... hmmmm, no that you mention it... i have thought it smells stronger than i've had...but just figured she's an older mom, probably just different

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

it's a bizarre feeling - the on time i talked to her husband i could not stop thinking in my head "i know what your wife taste and smells like between her legs" - it was the weirdest thing trying to talk to him with that running through my brain... lol
    Actually, this is the most disturbing thing to me. Maybe her husband is impotent, or maybe she is getting even with him, or maybe her husband doesn't mind, but I can't see how you can look him in the eye.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast