+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a gardening service come by about once a month. Eye-candy tho some of them are, my garden is the only thing these guys service.

This is not television. This Desperate Housewife is trouble. You had your fun, time to exit. Tell the mailman and let him have a turn.

Can you change your schedule so you arrive at a different time to her place? Before 9am and her kids leave for school should nip this in the bud.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy.shann View Post
    you are assuming that her husband is being cheated on..
    It's a pretty safe assumption. You're ****ing his wife.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, this is the most disturbing thing to me. Maybe her husband is impotent, or maybe she is getting even with him, or maybe her husband doesn't mind, but I can't see how you can look him in the eye.
    well, that's what i am saying... i kind of couldn't look him in the eye.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What "big things" are going to happen... give me an example... besides me getting my feelings hurt or feeling bad for her? YOu act like it's the law...like Im going to be put in jail, or burned at the stake, because I had consestual sex with a women that happens to be married.... we're both adults.
    Part 1 example: he comes to burn your ass at the stake (worst case secenario). Hubby finds out and divorces her, you are sued for ruining her marriage (I don't care if it's consenual, how do you prove that? Get a lawyer to fight = $$$$). You are outed to your employer, your family, your friends and your sense of charater is potentially beyong repair as the dirty other guy who doesn't have properly aligned morals aka defemation of your character to everyone who matters to you.

Part 2: No, it's not the law it's a matter of ehtics or morals. These are socially accepted actions and behaviours as inherently good or right by society, these morals don't line up exclusively with the law.
    Last edited by girl68; 29-05-10 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It's a pretty safe assumption. You're ****ing his wife.
    maybe he lets her, maybe their relationship is open... what do you call it "cuckold" i think...maybe it's something like that... or "shared wife" i found taht on google - all i am saying is who knows..

"She doesn't sound like a milf to me."

Do you know what a MILF is? She is hott and she is a mom...I think you could figure the rest out.

"More like a sexually deprived and frustrated, dirty old married slapper. " - even if that was true, that wouldn't make her not a MILF.
    In the UK and someone married who lured young guys into bed, would be a dirty old slapper...or a slag.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe he lets her, maybe their relationship is open...
    EH WRONG, open relationships require being OPEN. You are a secret, that is the very opposite of open.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Part 1 example: he comes to burn your ass at the stake (worst case secenario). Hubby finds out and divorces her, you are sued for ruining her marriage (I don't care if it's consenual, how do you prove that? Get a lawyer to fight = $$$$). You are outed to your employer, your family, your friends and your sense of charater is potentially beyong repair as the dirty other guy who doesn't have properly aligned morals aka defemation of your character to everyone who matters to you.

Part 2: No, it's not the law it's a matter of ehtics or morals. These are socially accepted actions and behaviours as inherently good or right by society, these morals don't line up exclusively with the law.
    are you insane???? you can't sue someone for wrecking a marriage.... ha ha ha.... you kill me...lol.... sure, if he's a psycho he could try to physically hurt me...that's about it.

Obviously he thinks with his 'dick'.....not the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    In the UK and someone married who lured young guys into bed, would be a dirty old slapper...or a slag.
    yes, but they still would be a "M om that I would L ike to F ***" - get it?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you insane???? you can't sue someone for wrecking a marriage.... ha ha ha.... you kill me...lol.... sure, if he's a psycho he could try to physically hurt me...that's about it.
    Umm really? Yes, my friend you can. Have you heard that Rogers is being sued for delivering a phone bill of a cheating wife to her husband when they moved in together and in turn he found the bill and noticed the same number and called the number and found out his wife has been cheating the whole time. He dumped her ass and Rogers is being sued for breaking up a marrige. Welcome my friend to reality.

Guess what? it doesn't matter if she's wrong it'll cost you a helluva lot to fight it.

I notice you don't give 2 flying shits about your repuation to the people who matter to you. That just makes me think about how morals were instilled in you.
    Last edited by girl68; 29-05-10 at 12:59 AM.

yes, but they still would be a "M om that I would L ike to F ***" - get it?
    Maybe so...a MILF to look at, YES!

But in her 'choosing' to bed younger guys and while married, she would earn the reputation 'dirty old slag' or 'slag bag', or 'whore'....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here in the states, you can sue for literally anything. That doesn't mean you have a case, though. Even if I believed in suing over "breaking up a marriage" (which I don't - it's silly), I doubt it would fly in this case. It sounds like she propositioned you, and this is not a love affair. It's just sex. To sue YOU would be the same as if wives sued the prostitutes their husband hired. lol
    Last edited by vashti; 29-05-10 at 01:04 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Umm really? Yes, my friend you can. Have you heard that Rogers is being sued for delivering a phone bill of a cheating wife to her husband when they moved in together and in turn he found the bill and noticed the same number and called the number and found out his wife has been cheating the whole time. He dumped her ass and Rogers is being sued for breaking up a marrige. Welcome my friend to reality.

Guess what? it doesn't matter if she's wrong it'll cost you a helluva lot to fight it.

I notice you don't give 2 flying shits about your repuation to the people who matter to you. That just makes me think about how morals were instilled in you.
    that's laughable - im not even going to entertain this - maybe it's different in canada

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ no sweetie, as VASH says- yes you can Canada, and US alike my friend. Still haven't made up your mind? Sure sounds like, you have.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast