+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Umm really? Yes, my friend you can. Have you heard that Rogers is being sued for delivering a phone bill of a cheating wife to her husband when they moved in together and in turn he found the bill and noticed the same number and called the number and found out his wife has been cheating the whole time. He dumped her ass and Rogers is being sued for breaking up a marrige. Welcome my friend to reality.

Guess what? it doesn't matter if she's wrong it'll cost you a helluva lot to fight it.

I notice you don't give 2 flying shits about your repuation to the people who matter to you. That just makes me think about how morals were instilled in you.
    Wow..I just read that and she lost her 100K/year job too..crazy!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All it would take is a call from the husband to your employer and you're hauled on the carpet. Even if you don't give a rats ass about the job, you can kiss any references goodbye.

Bad longterm strategy. It can't be that hard to find girls to do, can it? Are you ugly or something?

As for suing, its called Alienation of Affection--I don't think this case would stand up in court. But some lawyers will try anything. Its not about "right" its about who can argue the better case.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy.shann View Post
    maybe he lets her, maybe their relationship is open... what do you call it "cuckold" i think...maybe it's something like that... or "shared wife" i found taht on google - all i am saying is who knows..
    If that were the case, he'd want to see you. He'd want her to be filming it, or to come home and "catch" you. You're not convincing anybody. You know damned well he is being made a fool by you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    All it would take is a call from the husband to your employer and you're hauled on the carpet. Even if you don't give a rats ass about the job, you can kiss any references goodbye.

Bad longterm strategy. It can't be that hard to find girls to do, can it? Are you ugly or something?

As for suing, its called Alienation of Affection--I don't think this case would stand up in court. But some lawyers will try anything. Its not about "right" its about who can argue the better case.
    i don't have an employer.... he's my employer lol... i do landscaping for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If that were the case, he'd want to see you. He'd want her to be filming it, or to come home and "catch" you. You're not convincing anybody. You know damned well he is being made a fool by you.
    if anyone is making a fool of him, it is her...NOT me....get that straight.

Maybe I should press her for details on what he knows, etc... you all seem to have a concern about him... maybe my attitude of leaving her relationship to her, because it's her relationships..is slightly naive..maybe i will force her tell me why she finds it so easy to F with me while being married. she's kind of funny though...she'll probably say something like "because i like your young big dick, isn't that enough" - then she'll say "if you don't want to, don't...no one is forcing you."

but yes, maybe will press her for more details.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't have an employer.... he's my employer lol... i do landscaping for myself
    Oh, I just assumed you were some dumb college student working for a gardening company. In this case, you should know better. The fact it is your own company does open you up to be sued. Shrug.

So, is there anything else to say about this? If you were hoping to brag on here you came to the wrong forum. The consensus seems to be you're an idiot.

Oh, I just assumed you were some dumb college student working for a gardening company. In this case, you should know better. The fact it is your own company does open you up to be sued. Shrug.

So, is there anything else to say about this? If you were hoping to brag on here you came to the wrong forum. The consensus seems to be you're an idiot.
    no, it's not a "company" just making money while i look for a job...if you haven't noticed there's a recession..not that easy to find a good job.

i am not here to brag...i was looking for input... and what i got was - "she's a scumbag" "you are gonna get sued or shot" "you are making a fool of her husband" - sounds like you all watch too much tv!!!.... my real concern and what i was looking for is more along the lines of this...

Is she going to get emotionally attached and will this hurt her eventually... could woman separate sex and love... am i on a path to falling in love (both of us) and not knowing it??? stuff like that is what i was after.

I don't appear to be the "idiot" when the advice i get is "you're gonna get sued...watch out..you got yourselves a real scumbag" - LOL

Please - I was wondering the emotional damage that could be caused... i am not a 38 wife/mom, so i don't know... i thought some wives/moms could advice.
    Last edited by tommy.shann; 29-05-10 at 01:29 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Please - I was wondering the emotional damage that could be caused... i am not a 38 wife/mom, i didn't know... i thought some wives/moms could advice.
    Well, you've put the cart before the horse IMO. But anyway--emotional damage to who? You? The husband/kids? Clearly she's fine about things.

You've been told to walk away. Really, lets take an extreme, unlikely example:

The husband finds out and goes postal on his wife and kids. You really want to be responsible for shit like that? Its her choice, yes, but you would definitely have ownership when you have the choice to walk and say "no thanks".

You've had your fun, time to move on. I think I posted this already. Is there anything more to discuss?

Well, you've put the cart before the horse IMO. But anyway--emotional damage to who? You? The husband/kids? Clearly she's fine about things.

You've been told to walk away. Really, lets take an extreme, unlikely example:

The husband finds out and goes postal on his wife and kids. You really want to be responsible for shit like that? Its her choice, yes, but you would definitely have ownership when you have the choice to walk and say "no thanks".

You've had your fun, time to move on. I think I posted this already. Is there anything more to discuss?
    OMG - You guys are hysterical...forget it. I am sure xxazurexx will "thank you" for this post... that barely relates to the topic at this point. LOL

If there is anyone that has actual experience with this sort of thing...or is experienced with women, I'd be happy to hear from you.

IndiReloaded- Wouldn't it be easier for you to move on? Iif you don't like my post, don't respond...why are you bothering to read any more. Who are you to tell me there is nothing else to discuss?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Please - I was wondering the emotional damage that could be caused... i am not a 38 wife/mom, so i don't know... i thought some wives/moms could advice.
    I don't really care about any of the adults in the picture..... I only worry that the kids will find out. This could ruin their lives. I hope you both have enough sense to remain discreet if you choose to continue.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm trying to decide if you are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really care about any of the adults in the picture..... I only worry that the kids will find out. This could ruin their lives. I hope you both have enough sense to remain discreet if you choose to continue.
    Finally, some sense! You are right, I would hate to mess any kids up. I am certainly not going to tell a soul.

I'm trying to decide if you are a troll.
    HUH? not sure what you mean by that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, so you were looking for permission! LOL. Vash isn't done yet, I'll bet. Wait for it.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast