+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

Oh, I see the confusion, now. Puma is the name of the genus, of which cougars are a species.

I've also met a woman who preferred to liken herself to the lynx. She didn't specify a species, though.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I would be interested to see the law they're using to to sue people for braking up a marriage. Could you point me in the direction of a few cases?
    There's a case: wife vs. Rogers cell phone company.

After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that Tommy is an immature boy, fantasizing about sex with an older woman, and that he is , in fact, a troll. Whenever a poster tells him a story about a similar situation, and is critical of him, his "milf", will have coincidentally told him about that very thing. It's all too pat, and sounds like 11th grade creative writing.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    There's a case: wife vs. Rogers cell phone company.
    that's not someone being sued for f-cking someone else's wife. That's a mobile phone company being sued for breach of privacy and breach of contract. Although it would be interesting to see if she get any money for that.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, I'll ask again, if someone f-cks your wife, what law will you sue them under? And if this has been done, please point me to some cases.
    [url=http://www.rosen.com/2008/11/04/alienation-of-affection-and-criminal-conversation/]Alienation of Affection[/url]

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections]Alienation of affections - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Now stop being a dick and riding on Girl so hard for this, she doesn't want to be a lawyer, she's too smart for that. Do your own damned research next time, bottom-feeder wannabe.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    This MILF-hate going on in this thread is disappointing.
    You sure you are reading the correct thread. Because from what I saw, most people disagreed with the 'cheating' aspect of this relationship rather than the fact she is deemed a MILF/an issue with MILF...

I called her a few choice words, not because she is an attractive and fanciable woman who isn't afraid to go for what she wants and likes sex, but because she is a MARRIED woman committing adultery with the young landscaper...LOL

She is not a young, free and single MILF, to do as she pleases.

It would be better to find a single MILF, instead, though.
    Uhm....that is what most were saying.

Really? I'm pretty sure I read you liken getting with a MILF to being used as a dildo, in a disparaging way. That comment just references MILFs in general, as did the one from another user about MILFs having low self esteem. And even now, you say, "She is not a young, free and single MILF, to do as she pleases," which pretty much implies that it is inappropriate for older women to actively seek casual sex.

I'm mostly boggled by the criticisms of the ""mmm, mommy's horny today... mommy needs it bad," comment, though. Do you not realize that that is precisely the sexiest thing for a MILF to say? I've heard a few sexy MILF comments in my short time as an enthusiast, but that takes the cake--if a MILF said that to me, I would be putty in her hands.

Really? I'm pretty sure I read you liken getting with a MILF to being used as a dildo, in a disparaging way. That comment just references MILFs in general, as did the one from another user about MILFs having low self esteem. And even now, you say, "She is not a young, free and single MILF, to do as she pleases," which pretty much implies that it is inappropriate for older women to actively seek casual sex.

I'm mostly boggled by the criticisms of the ""mmm, mommy's horny today... mommy needs it bad," comment, though. Do you not realize that that is precisely the sexiest thing for a MILF to say? I've heard a few sexy MILF comments in my short time as an enthusiast, but that takes the cake--if a MILF said that to me, I would be putty in her hands.
    I likened him as being used as the 'dildo' not her.

Even so, my whole issue was with the fact she is MARRIED......NOT to do with the fact she is an older woman, who is attractive, etc....
    I am an older woman myself, who has been deemed a MILF on many an occasion. I am not afraid to go for what I want, I like sex. The only difference with me, is I am NOT MARRIED and am a SINGLE woman, so am free to do as I please....

I was NOT implying that older woman should not have sex at all. To imply that, is to say that I shouldn't be having sex! I was saying that MARRIED women (in this case she is older), should NOT be going around having sex with all and sundry.

Please get your facts right and please don't shove words into my mouth that I was not saying!!

You seem to be overlooking the whole issue here, of the fact this woman and whether a MILF or not, is MARRIED

I take it therefore, that this means you advocate the cheating that is going on here and quite simply because she is a MILF....so therefore that makes her entitled to go have sex behind her husbands back and because shes a woman who knows what she wants and likes sex??.....She is 'out of bounds'...or should be anyway and because she is MARRIED.

One day you will be married yourself. I guess you will be happy that your attractive and fanciable wife will be having sex with your landscaper then and behind your back....yes??

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I am paraphrasing and quoting you, along with a couple other members. When you use language like "old slapper," the average person will assume you harbor a notable distaste for cougars. I'm sorry if your feelings are misunderstood, but this thread doesn't really revolve around you. I said, "The MILF-hate going on this thread is disappointing," not "xxazurexx's hatred of MILFs is disappointing." That's you putting words in my mouth, as is your deduction that I support infidelity, when clearly I have stated that the OP should find a single MILF, instead. Truthfully, the infidelity aspect of this topic bores me. I am more interested in how epically stereotypical this situation is, and how hilarious some of its circumstances are. It sounds kind of like a story I might write if I hadn't been laid in a while.

Seriously: "mommy needs it bad"? That's gold right there.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I am paraphrasing and quoting you, along with a couple other members. When you use language like "old slapper," the average person will assume you harbor a notable distaste for cougars. I'm sorry if your feelings are misunderstood, but this thread doesn't really revolve around you. I said, "The MILF-hate going on this thread is disappointing," not "xxazurexx's hatred of MILFs is disappointing." That's you putting words in my mouth, as is your deduction that I support infidelity, when clearly I have stated that the OP should find a single MILF, instead. Truthfully, the infidelity aspect of this topic bores me. I am more interested in how epically stereotypical this situation is, and how hilarious some of its circumstances are. It sounds kind of like a story I might write if I hadn't been laid in a while.

Seriously: "mommy needs it bad"? That's gold right there.
    You focused too much on the MILF issue.......rather than be focused on the REAL issue here.

That indicates to me, that 'cheating' is not that big of an issue in your book.

Putting the fact she is a MILF aside ....... she is a woman who is BETRAYING and CHEATING on her husband....simple as.

Had this thread not involved a married MILF, but some guy bragging he was bedding a single MILF, or the MILF topic in general....am sure the responses would have been entirely different Mine would have been different anyway and being I'm an older femme myself

Because she is married, (which is why she was criticised by some), seems to have led to a confusion that people are bad mouthing the MILF, when infact the insults were down to the fact she is married and cheating. I'd personally have nothing good to say about any woman who was cheating, whether 26 or 36, or 46.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 29-05-10 at 08:51 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    the insults were down to the fact she is married and cheating.
    But this wasn't what was said.... what WAS said was that any woman who enjoyed being called a MILF "obviously" had issues.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im a MILF and proud
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    But this wasn't what was said.... what WAS said was that any woman who enjoyed being called a MILF "obviously" had issues.
    That was Kelseys view.

What I should have said was 'My reasons for insulting were.....' and not 'The reasons for insulting.....'

Kelsey has her own reasons for saying what she did, I have mine and they differ.

Kelsey does have a problem with the MILF....I have a problem with the 'cheating' itself. But because I'd used 'choice words, it could be percieved that I had a problem with the MILF, which I hadn't meant to come across that way, hence is why I gave an explanation to why I'd used the words I did. My explanation for MY posts, not Kelseys I'm not here to defend what she says and especially when I don't agree with what she said.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 29-05-10 at 10:15 PM.

that's not someone being sued for f-cking someone else's wife. That's a mobile phone company being sued for breach of privacy and breach of contract. Although it would be interesting to see if she get any money for that.
    Are you that slow or you just like being pain in the ass? All you had to do was a quick search to find out..There are many cases on this. Recently, a woman won 9 million in Arkansas for suing her husband's mistress. Anyways, do some research next time before saying stupid shit..moron!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's the very same idea another party is being sued for breaking up a marriage due to cheating.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast