+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

I'm having sex with an older married woman... adivce please?

I am 24 y/o and having been having sex with a 38 y/o married mom for a few weeks now. I was doing landscape work for her and she came on to me. I am 24 y/o, a recent college gratude. I enjoy having sex with this woman, but the whole thing makes me very nervous...her husband as no idea.... she tells me "don't worry about him, just keep your mouth shut and everything will be fine." To tell you the truth I could barely keep up with her...she is an icredibly horny woman.

Should I continue to enjoy it and have the attitude "she's the married one..it's her problem" or should i run like hell????

That's appalling. Run like hell and treat yourself with more respect in the future.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright you nailed a MILF, get over it and find someone your own age. Ie: run like hell.

I think you should keep having sex if the sex is great.
    Just don't get attached emotionally. MILFs are the hottest creatures on the planet.
    Be careful not to get killed by husband.

The sex really is good, and there's no way I'm going to get emotionally attached to a woman that's 38 and married. It's totally crazy.. you should hear some of the things she says to me... she will start kissing me and whisper in my ear "mmm, mommy's horny today... mommy needs it bad." ha ha

I live in the same town as her..What freaked me out is the other day at McDonald's she comes walking in with her kids...looking all mom(ish) with the minivan, etc.... part of me was laughing, the other was nervous as hell... I just ignored her.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy.shann View Post
    The sex really is good, and there's no way I'm going to get emotionally attached to a woman that's 38 and married. It's totally crazy.. you should hear some of the things she says to me... she will start kissing me and whisper in my ear "mmm, mommy's horny today... mommy needs it bad." ha ha
    Gross. Mom =/= sex.
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds like she aint getting enough off hubby.

And as for her saying 'mmm, mommys horny today'....that would sooo make me lose my erection, if I was a man.

Gross!

i'm pretty sure calls herself "mommy" because she thinks it truns me on.... the first time we did it she was asksing me if i was turned on doing an older woman, if i found it hott that she's married.... i told her "it is kind of hott that you are someone's mom...something about the milf thing gets me going"

i could tell she tries to play that up

Well, it sounds like she's trying to say she's YOUR mommy, and that is just too disgusting for words.
    Spammer Spanker

she doesn't mean it like that.... she means it like "im a horny milf" - seems like she is trying to hard when she says stuff like that.... she also says in a cutsey voice, which i find cheesy, "when hubby's away, wifey will play"

if she takes her kids to mcD's that means she has small children.
    Is her husband always away on business?
    Is she ever going to divorce her husband, or is she just looking for sex on the side?
    Is this a Texas king-of-the-hill hometown honey thing? Or are you from the city?

It's a small suburb outside nyc... her husband works everyday... they seem as happy as could be...it's just sex, i think...she's never done her said anything to me to make me think otherwise....her kids are like 8 & 10 i think.

The woman sounds like she's a nutcase. I understand she might not be getting enough off her husband, but a sane and respectable woman would try to do something about that with him. Obviously that woman has some MAJOR self esteem issues if she thinks it's cool to be a MILF...and that is convenient for men who like to hook up with MILFs....BUT IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS, because the woman is crazy...and crazy women are unpredictable. You ever see Gilbert Grape?

Also, some studies suggest 30's is a woman's high point in sexual appetite, so she might be at her prime, while her husband isn't. What you are doing is not a fantasy, it's real. How do you think her children would feel is they knew her mom was getting slammed regularly by someone who worked for her? I don't mean to sound so conservative or judgemental, because I think flings or casual sex are fine, if both people don't have any commitments. She has a husband who probably loves her, and her children need a mom who focuses on them and not screwing everyone. If you're into t he MILF thing, find a single mother or divorced mom, there's millions of t hem.

Lucky bastard.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Lucky bastard.
    You're thinking Desperate Housewives, aren't you?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast