+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's not you, It's me!

It's not you, It's me!

I have been an arrogant failure in making a relationship. As the title suggests I don't think it is anything to do with the women I date.

Either:

• I'm not meeting the right women...
    • My personality is so repellent that no women want to stick around after the first date...
    • My intentions to having a relationship as a rite of passage...

What other reasons could be affecting my chances?

Maybe it's the women you choose?
    Spammer Spanker

[QUOTE=Syph;592385]

[*] I'm not meeting the right women...

Not all of them think the same, and grew up from the same environment. The truth is: you never know what your going to get until you go deeper into knowing that person.

Right now for me most women I met aren't right for me, and the problem is that they aren't my type.

I need to go somewhere like a concert, video game event, or maybe a convention to start there.

If you can manage to pull women to get dates, it can't be your looks.

Describe something of your personality, how you act around women, what happens on a typical date, etc and we might be able to get some clue of who you are, or that which might put women off.

I need more information. What is the number one thing that women tell you that they can't stand about you? Maybe you could work on that, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Describe something of your personality, how you act around women, what happens on a typical date, etc and we might be able to get some clue of who you are, or that which might put women off.
    I'm friendly, confident (perhaps too keen?), caring, sensitive, quite sarcastic, mature and intelligent (perhaps boring). I tend to be quite confident around girls but not confident enough to tease them (face to face) or break the touch barrier (used to be able to find an excuse to touch their arm or something but I've grown more cautious). On my only date I took a girl out for a bite to eat and then we went to a shop and got the bus back to college. It went well (or so I thought).

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I need more information. What is the number one thing that women tell you that they can't stand about you? Maybe you could work on that, perhaps?
    I don't have the courage to ask...

Or you that shy, eh? Lol. Maybe it's just the girls you're meeting!

I honestly, kinda like a bit of shyness. It makes a man seem less like a carnivore to me. You just need to find your type, sir. Plus you're young. You're going to have ALOT of hit and miss dates.