+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to attract Asian women?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Seems to be an awful lot of threads bashing white women of late...

What's up? Have you all been rejected by white women or something??

White women fat with rolls of flab.....like no other race of people can be fat too! LOL

How old are you? 14?
    I thanked both, because you double posted.

Seems to be an awful lot of threads bashing white women of late...

What's up? Have you all been rejected by white women or something??
    LMAO. I love how you just assume the reason I don't like white women is because I got rejected by them. How narcissistic.

White women fat with rolls of flab.....like no other race of people can be fat too! LOL

How old are you? 14?
    Sigh...please read my other posts before replying. I already stated I am aware that other races can be fat too.

And again, I have already stated my age. You should go back to elementary school and obtain proper reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXRacer View Post
    Also, their ghost pale skin is not attractive to me.
    I can imagine you feeling sick when you look in the mirror then...being you bear the same colour skin

And, if you ventured out of your back garden every once in a while, you would see that most white women do not possess 'ghostly white' skin, but come in varying shades, light, medium and dark skin tone.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 27-05-10 at 08:53 AM.

LMAO. I love how you just assume the reason I don't like white women is because I got rejected by them. How narcissistic.

Sigh...please read my other posts before replying. I already stated I am aware that other races can be fat too.

And again, I have already stated my age. You should go back to elementary school and obtain proper reading comprehension.
    Whatever you say doofus...

As I said in another thread, I have a preference for black women, but I would never bash white or any other non-black women the way you're doing here.

I'm not usually attracted to white women because many of them are overweight with folds of fat rolling off from their backs and their sides. To me, that is disgusting. Also, their ghost pale skin is not attractive to me. There are some thin attractive young white women out there but many of them often becomes obese or borderline obese as they get older. Sure, most of them have ample breasts but with their pot bellies and saggy underarms, they very much reminds me of hogs.
    I don't think obesity is a physical trait inherent in any "race".

I love the white wimmins :B
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I can imagine you feeling sick when you look in the mirror then...being you bear the same colour skin
    Yes. Thanks for pointing that out since I have never noticed before.

To be honest I didnt bother reading half your racist and narrow minded shite....

I just normally skim stuff I aint 'that' interested in reading....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I love the white wimmins :B
    Little did they know that we pawned off our scrawny asians so they'd be too distracted to defend their white bitches.

^ Hahahahahaha. Milk just come out of my nose. Hope thats not a white thing.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Little did they know that we pawned off our scrawny asians so they'd be too distracted to defend their white bitches.
    With men like him around, we'd be very easily persuaded...lol

Is it any wonder white women are falling for other guys from other races with dickhead 'whitemen' like him around.

We've had ENOUGH of these 'white' pricks!! LOL

Azure --- Are you white?

To be honest I didnt bother reading half your racist and narrow minded shite....

I just normally skim stuff I aint 'that' interested in reading....
    How am I racist and narrow minded? I have nothing against white women. My libido is just telling me I like Asian women.

If what you say is true then I am just as racist and narrow minded as Keichi here who prefer white women. : )
    Last edited by MAXRacer; 27-05-10 at 08:26 AM.

^^Yes...well not snow white, but caucasian with medium skin tone, courtesy of having French ancestary.

How am I racist and narrow minded? I have nothing against white women. My libido is just telling me I like Asian women.

If what you say is true then I am just as racist and narrow minded as Keichi here who prefer white women. : )
    There is nothing wrong in having a preference. It's when it comes to bashing, like you did below . You described 'white' women as akin to being animals!!

I have yet to see Keichi bash a race of women, like you did here...

I myself prefer guys of other races to white guys, but I dont bash white men when making my preference known.

I'm not usually attracted to white women because many of them are overweight with folds of fat rolling off from their backs and their sides. To me, that is disgusting. Also, their ghost pale skin is not attractive to me. There are some thin attractive young white women out there but many of them often becomes obese or borderline obese as they get older. Sure, most of them have ample breasts but with their pot bellies and saggy underarms, they very much reminds me of hogs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast