+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm single again

I'm single again

Well, I broke up with my ex cause after 3 months she couldn't name the company I work for and only 1 of my friends. It happened on the 11th, and since then I've had enough money to get back into working out and just chilling out, so I'm enjoying it. I wanna get buff for the summer (for once).

Anyhow, I think since then my ex has lost her mind. She called me 4 days after asking for another chance cause her new boyfriend was nothing like me, and I basically said no way but I'd be there to be her friend if she needed something (I'm a nice guy..). So tonight she calls me while her current boyfriend is at her house because they got in a fight (about something totally childish), talks about 10 mins about it before I could get a word in, she asks ME to talk to her new boyfriend about their argument and work it out! I never met the dude... I think the problem is I'm too nice of a guy, and as much as I want to tell her off, and to stop callin, I just can't. Any advice?

im the same way when it comes to women, i can tell other people off, but not women

Did you break up on the 11th of January? If so, she has that new boyfriend awfully soon after you two broke up. But I'm thinking I'm wrong and you must have broken up in December. Regardless, it is weird that she wants you to talk to this guy, no matter how nice you are.
    "What is love? Maybe love is just finding someone who makes you feel less lonely"

11th of January indeed. Yeah, her hooking up with someone so quick made me definitely not want to take her back. She called me again tonight, I think she really likes getting sympathy, because all she could talk about is how everything goes wrong in her life and naming off all the problems she could think of (She really thinks the world revolves around her) So I basically showed her all of her problems are pretty petty and told her its time for her to grow up. When a problem comes up with me, I want a solution. When it comes up with her, she wants sympathy. She basically admitted she needs boyfriend for her own personal gain, to take her places, be there when she's down, to do all the nice things boyfriends do. but has no real interest in the actual person.... I'm really regretting how long I was involved with this girl..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well she IS on the rebound, but then again, i wouldn't hook up with another person so soon. how to get her out of you life? hrmm...other than being mean, i honestly dunno. it's hard when they want to still work things out and you don't have the slightest interest in them. my suggestion is just to be honest and tell her that you aren't considering being with her agian, and at the moment, you don't see any future with her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...