+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kissing and when it is appropriate?

Kissing and when it is appropriate?

Hey everyone!

I just started talking to a guy that I really like alot. I can tell that he dying to give me a kiss (not on the check), but tongue kiss. We are finally going out on our first date tomorrow.

Does it look bad if we kiss on our first date? I don't want him getting any funny ideas about going to 3rd base. What exactly is appropriate?

I just ended a 10 year releationship and starting new all over again... It's been some time, so I need some good advice!

Thanks everyone!

Dee

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're being annoying now with 3 posts on the same subject.

Do what feels right! If you don't want to kiss him on the first date, don't. If you can hardly keep yourself still becuase you're thrilled about making out with him then DO!

I like to test those lips on the first date. Unless, he did something that annoyed me.

I wouldnt kiss on the first date.

I've never been on a proper date but the closest to a first date I have had I did a lot more than kissing...

^ lol. Not an insult just curious, how long was the longest relationship youve had Kai? are you married?

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff1 View Post
    Hey everyone!

I just started talking to a guy that I really like alot. I can tell that he dying to give me a kiss (not on the check), but tongue kiss. We are finally going out on our first date tomorrow.

Does it look bad if we kiss on our first date? I don't want him getting any funny ideas about going to 3rd base. What exactly is appropriate?

I just ended a 10 year releationship and starting new all over again... It's been some time, so I need some good advice!

Thanks everyone!

Dee
    The only way he'd get any funny ideas, is if you start choking him with your tongue.

If you want to kiss him, keep it light, not too long of a kiss...then say good night.

It's been some time eh?....Things aint changed 'that' much!

yahh it look bad if you did..,, make it on yourr 3rd date hehehe
    Love is the answer to so many questions....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    ^ lol. Not an insult just curious, how long was the longest relationship youve had Kai? are you married?
    Definitely not married, I'm only a baby still!...

Longest relationship? umm not long at all oops, I enjoy freedom a little too much!

Do what feels right. If the mood is right and you've had a good time and you WANT to kiss him, go ahead. I wouldn't take it too far though. If you believe this has a chance to be a REAL relationship, you don't want to want to give him the wrong idea about who you are.

Kissing on a first date is fine. I think it's a nice way to show someone you had a good time and that you'd like to see them again. I don't kiss guys I'm not interested in seeing again. Unless I'm in it to hook up. And if I'm hooking up from the get-go, then that's all it's ever gonna be.

I do not have any idea ,but I hope good luck

I would say kiss him on the first date but not tongue kiss. Just a smack first and take it from there. Good luck!

I agree with most of these responses and I suggest that you stick with something in the ballpark of a light kiss. You don't want to seem like you're putting out right away but at the same time you don't want to seem like your restricted and contained. You can kiss on the first date as long as it is a natural kiss. Don't force it and avoid it if it doesn't feel right. A goodnight kiss (peck) is always the safe way out if you absolutely have to kiss but I usually kiss on the first date with a girl that I'm really interested in actually establishing a lasting relationship with. I usually just have a good night kiss which is natural because there is natural build up to it. I have avoided first date kisses before as well. It's all according to how the date goes.

hope that helped.

Cheers.
    Aynka