+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things you can change to make sex better?

Things you can change to make sex better?

Well, its summer again, I'm away from my girlfriend, so I have oooodles of time to think about improving myself, in bed and out of bed..

Anyhow, sex is great, we both love to ****, but I do want to make it better. Size is fine, and I even spice it up and add new things to the mix, and when we are together we **** almost everynight (relationship has been going for over a year, and the number of times we do it a week has dropped a little... I am not horny as much as she is T_T )

But, one thing that bothers me, duration...

I rarely keep up past 5 minutes (the second woody may last longer, but its not as hard...), sometimes I do last well past it. I know part of it is that she always wants me to pound her with everything I have right at the beginning, so I don't pace myself as much... she wants me to **** her hard and fast :x... and says she would rather me **** her faster and harder than go really slow

The times that I do last very long... I think it may be that I drank a few redbulls, and-or I had a complete meal right before.... anyone share the same experience?

My gf (stupidly and out of frustration) compared me to her exes one night, suggesting her previous partners lasted 30 minutes usually.... but quickly retracted to saying sex is great, etc.

So... idk, its a self confidence hit to not last that long (and even be told you are don't last as long as her previous bfs), but I want to change that.

Should I change my diet? Excercise a little (gf has hinted im getting overweight, shes the only one who can judge that close )

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks

Duration doesn't equal quality, necessarily.

It's possible to hold onto it in teh first five minutes and then get to the point where you're overstimulated and you CAN'T cum, even if you want to. Do whatever you need to do to get to that point. Think about nuns or something.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Would you ever try some de sensitization lube/ lotion? It sort of tingles or numbs you just a bit so you're not so stimulated.

I've tried thinking about nuns/puppies/food/horror images... but I still blow my load... :/

I have tried desensitizing oils (by myself), and it seemed to work ^^ .... But... my gf didn't like the idea that I was numbing myself so that I didnt get to feel her.. :x

@Giga

You are right, duration does not = quality... but there have been many instances where I wish I could push her *that-much-more*. Shes already going crazy, screaming for me to go faster and harder, and then.... I finish the race first :x

But yea, I've had it before where I just couldn't cum, and she wanted me to cum, but she ended up getting dry :/
    Last edited by TheTooya; 29-05-10 at 01:09 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you need to explain WHY you're using it. For her enjoyment! And yours too. Exaplin your position how you'd like to increase your stanigma for all sorts of reasons, makes you feel good, makes you feel good you're making her feel good blah blah blah. Explain it's not an attempt to not feel her, becasue eventually it will wear off and you'll feel her underful p**** again. Also you should explain that you don't intend to use this all the time, everytime and forever. You'll use less and less as you get used to it and increase your stamina. See if she can reconsider.

I usually last a long time. I use a condom and I also masturbate semi-regularly, and both those things cut down on my sensitivity so that I last a while. Two of my ex-girlfriends used to actually complain about me taking too long.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have also complained. Lasting until both parties are good and ready is good but lasting too long hurts me a lot.

Sorry, girl68, I didn't mean to hurt you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL I once had a short laster and that SUCKED. But then I got you Vince, and wowza too good I had to tell you to be a little worse!