+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can a girl change there attitude within 24hrs

Can a girl change there attitude within 24hrs

Yesterday when I was talking to her on the phone she was still sounded sweet and like in love in the evening when I called her was quite cold. Today had dinner with her gave her flowers and a present. She became cold and I really feel like we first met. So I ask her if she is feel ok and did I kind of upset her...she told me that she is a private person and feel that she is not secure when I talk about her to my friends. The problem is she in fact met my friend last week and she told me she wasn't upset but OVERWHELM. I really don't know what the hell is happening and feels like someone is stabbing a dagger thru my heart. I tot everything was going ok and wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, from the look of it I'm shit man.....I know that I should not expect anything from her but why suddenly become another person the warm feeling has disappear and giving me hints to back off like the first few times. CAn someone tell me how can a person suddenly become cold within 24hrs.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    attitudes can change in a matter of minutes. a person can go from being completely happy, then hit the rush hour traffic, then it's salty balls all the way home.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

well, i had the same thing before, this guy just suddenly lied to me bout shoulder being teared and that's the reason he cannot meet me. Bout i later found out it ws a lie andhe juast said the reason of being friends with u is because it is u. The day before he was talking and praising how sweet i am. Sigh

anyway, girls mood ring is TERRIBLE. That's y. Tho i think it is something in her mind that make her think that way. If can, keep on asking her why. If not, than screw it

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PMS...simply put. raverboy

Pms..

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    It just made me feel like shit...she didn't outright reject me but just her body language...really made me uncomfortable...I hope it's PMS....If it's not then my effort will be wasted....

How old is she and you? Sounds to me like you guys are high school students. And young ones at that (I'm guessing freshmen sophomore?) If this IS the case, she's probably got TONS of hormones raging through her body as she is still developing into a 'woman'. Or maybe she's just being immature and was in a bad mood and took it out on you. Either way, I'd say back off, maybe try to just relax a bit and give it a LITTLE more time for her to even out. I'd give it two or three weeks and see if she returns to being happy with you.

Rod Steele

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's right, age is another big thing before you decide to move in together.

raverboy

are you nuts too? Do you know what PMS stands for Raver? PUTTING UP WITH MENS SHIT!

Man, EVERYONE has mood swings. But if this is how she acts ALL the time or most of the time, then there is something wrong. Maybe she just had a bad day, it does happen!

Like Alexi said, give it some time, but weary of her moods!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm... actually squirt.. putting up with men's shit would be PUWMS...

actually PMS stands for periodical mental syndrome, every womens goes through it once a month.. some have it more than once a month... haha

raverboy

NOT this woman thank you! I dont suffer those crazy moods, no thanks to depo, I stay relatively sane!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's the shot right?? you have your rags hrmm... once every three months??

raverboy

You know after this I actually drop a thank you card to her letterbox..and I was actually told off that I did not respect her privacy...I tot it's a nice gesture. Now she is not even talking to me...sick man

Evn if I offended her that's only like one thing but what happen to the other good things....I know I should not expect anything but think of the time and effort I've spent just not fair...At least give me a chance to explain and it's not like I've tried to do something funny I find that it just crap. I personally was not angry but my friend was very mad at her.

King Zarathu Guest
    hmmm watcha do. send her something, like, an email, message on her answering machine, or SOMETHING that you won't be there when she reads it but you know curiosity will get the best of her and she'll get it. include in the message that you're sorry for whatever it is you did, and you want her to just be able to hear your cry out loud (which would get her to come to you). make sure that at the end of the message you include "..and i still love you"

it's the heart breaker dude. when my g/f and i are in an argument n shit and she says that it brings her to tears. it evens works on me, when i'm pissed @ my dad and he says that i start cryin' i dunno why/how/whatever the ****

King Zarathu Guest
    squirt
    always smile its great
    żżdo you even smile during PUWMS??

if so i'm gonna meet you someday and we're gonna go get married

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast