+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can a girl change there attitude within 24hrs

Surely birthday = party =funb.

I still love b'days!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    older doesn't always mean wiser. some people actually get dumber as they get older because of all the brain cells they kill in the process.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hmm coming from experience there Raver????
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh look whose talking.... btw.. can i see your ID?? hahaha, right back at you squirt.

raverboy

HAHAH, surely you can see my ID! HEll, My ass still gets carded for ciggies!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

King Zarathu Guest
    okies everybody @ blues house.. i'm bringin' the beer

don't comment about my age.. i will fxcking kill you!

Party At My House!!!!

[QUOTE=LTsK8eR2gO]okies everybody @ blues house.. i'm bringin' the beer

don't comment about my age.. i will fxcking kill you! [/QUOTE

my house ok but you can bring the beer and squirrley an di will drink it! no bear for you!
    oh and no killing PLUR
    BLUE

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    plur was a bunch of bullshit. i never understood why people had to be so "different" and stand out at a rave. people are there to get fuct and feel good at the same time. we're there to make news, not to see all these freaks with crazy zombie looking eyes.. wait, i had those eyes too. dammit.

raverboy

King Zarathu Guest
    that doesn't mean i'll snag a few
    my dads thoughts are that if i get drunk at my age, it won't be appealing later on.

yo nick the beers are in the fridge and the wine is in the cooler, help urself
    but see i don't want to fight n shit when i'm drunk--i just start giggling like a 5 year old and make cute jokes. i have alcoholic genes in me (every other member of my family is an alcoholic) and i stay away from the shit, i have my values, i can simply consume more without getting wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    plur was a bunch of bullshit. i never understood why people had to be so "different" and stand out at a rave. people are there to get fuct and feel good at the same time. we're there to make news, not to see all these freaks with crazy zombie looking eyes.. wait, i had those eyes too. dammit.

raverboy
    nah raver u see when i was out at parties i was the one that was totally ****ed up w/ my eyes rolling behind my head! and to make some $$$$ thats the way it used to be , the reason i like plur is for what it stands for no where in there does it say no drinking rolling or whatever else for me it meant just what it standed for but i sure didnt wnat to make news or stand out, but when im rolling thats how i feel towards everything peace love unity and respect and dancing and lots of glow sticks and great djs.... i miss all that sometimes blue

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm.. i feel that as time went on, and more and more people got into raving, a lot of respect was lost. little kids acting like they are hardcore, shit i used to see children rolling. CHILDREN!!, not your high school children, but intermediate, and even they might have been in the 6th grade. c'mon now, that's a bit young.

i remember there was this free new year eve rave...damn it was the best, free and carl cox was the dj.. but aside that, there were people that was throwing fireworks into the crowd. and these were other so called ravers... that was kinda the end when i sorta stopped raving.

raverboy

yeah i know what you mean by that everything changed her in florida when it came to parties and i did see the young crowd which is sikkening...nope not me thats when i started throwing parties of my own at my house with local djs and just the radio and my blankets and everything ineeded at my disposal

Original topic: As far as I'm concerned, never apologize if you haven't really done something wrong. If someone is all pissy at you for something that isn't your fault (THIS INCLUDES PMS), there's no reason you should apologize. In fact, they should be apologizing to you for making you put up with that crap. I don't get mad at people when I'm feeling like crap. (and yes, I'm quite aware of the fact that I don't get PMS, no need for any females to inform me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123