+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Over reacting?

Over reacting?

Ok so i started a new job with week. My bf texted me Monday wishing me luck and Tuesday wishing me a good day. He called me Monday to ask about my first day and that is all. I spoke to him on Wed only bc I called him. Today I ask him to come to my place and his response is "he hasn't heard from me so he made plans with his friends". He spends more time with his friends then he does with me. I'm pissed off. I've been with him 7 mnths or so and I'm feeling to feel lonely. He lives about a 1 1/2 hour drive from me and I don't know if the distance is starting to be an issue or what is going on. I am older than him by 3 years and I have a daughter, so I'm a bit later in life than he is. He is always going out while I'm more reserve. He says he wants to marry me, but I feel like I will slow him down. I almost feel guilty about being lonely. I spoke to him about this. He asked me to call him more and invite him over more but it seems he always a busy. Generally we spend the weekends together but yet this is another Friday night I'm home alone when I would rather be cuddle on the couch watching a movie.

Any man too busy for me, would be gone.

I left my last ex for not spending enough time with me, and your boyfriend is significantly busier than she was.