+ Follow This Topic

Thread: delete or keep her blocked?

delete or keep her blocked?

My ex gf broke up with me at the end of january this year, shortly after she had a new bf (about 3 days later). That guy was introduced to her by her sister, and my ex gf is still with him. So they have a relation for about 5 months now.

I still have her on msn, and we talked for a while on msn in the first period, untill a month ago... she kept talking about that guy and that everything is going very well between them and that she even is going on holiday this july with the guy. Since then I have her blocked on msn.

We had a relation of 9 months and never went on vacation due to circumstances. As said I still have her on msn, but I'm thinking of deleting. Though I want to have another try if things don't work out between them.

What would increase my chances to get her back, deleting her (so that she knows she did something wrong by leaving me and choosing for somebody else) or keep her blocked and don't talk to her for weeks/months? Ofcourse I dunno if she ever breaks up with the guy, and if she thinks of me if she ever breaks up. Ofcourse I'm moving on with my life, but I liked her a lot, that's why I'm asking

Doesn't matter if you delete her or keep her on block. If someone wants you back, they will find a way and regardless of the steps you may have gone too and to get rid of them.