+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to add pictures?

How to add pictures?

Am trying to add a couple of pics of me and it keeps giving me an error? Am I doing something wrong?????

In the meantime, I have pics on my yahoo profile. Some are of the adult nature, so be forwarned!!!!!
    They say blondes have more fun, I agree!

hey bethany! welcome to the forum, uh kinda of a weird thing here, but im kinda gonna ask our administration to put up some more avatars, see a standing member already has that avatar, and well its what people know her by as...can you do me a huge fav and see if there is another one for ya! Im gonna ask the administration to put more up!

As far as uploading your pics, you have to register in there first, then once youre registered you can upload. If you get errors, someone can help you out. And one more thing, for those naughtier pics, yea see its not that we look down on them, its just not really appropiate for this site. Kinda cruize the gallery and you'll get the idea to what people post.

So goodluck, and if you continue to get errors let us know! WELCOME!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's actually two different ways that you can upload a picture. you can upload it after your post. on the bottom of the reply, there is an upload option. or you can browse in the gallery and put up some pics in there.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    hey bethany! welcome to the forum, uh kinda of a weird thing here, but im kinda gonna ask our administration to put up some more avatars, see a standing member already has that avatar, and well its what people know her by as...can you do me a huge fav and see if there is another one for ya! Im gonna ask the administration to put more up!

As far as uploading your pics, you have to register in there first, then once youre registered you can upload. If you get errors, someone can help you out. And one more thing, for those naughtier pics, yea see its not that we look down on them, its just not really appropiate for this site. Kinda cruize the gallery and you'll get the idea to what people post.

So goodluck, and if you continue to get errors let us know! WELCOME!
    Thanks for the welcome. I changed my avatar, found one better representing my blondness

Still having problems uploading pics, but will keep trying!
    They say blondes have more fun, I agree!

Yea I tend to think blondes have more fun too!

Hmmm, did you register yourself in the gallery? (thanks for changing the avatar!)
    K so what exactly are you doin in the gallery? you hit the browse button, and it should take you to your documents, find the pic and hit upload.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

lets see i have had some problem putting up pic too but i finally got it um there is a thread in here i started that the guys helped me with i will try to find it and post the link or ill explain.

oh and im a brunette and i am tons of fun all the time too!!!!!! lol

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=4077[/url] that should help! it helped me.