+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend won't touch me sexually..

Girlfriend won't touch me sexually..

I have been going out with my girlfriend for a little over 6 months now, everything is absolutely perfect but she seems to be a selfish lover or is she? It started out with her not giving blow jobs because she says she doesn't like it, ok I thought that was understandable so I didn't care, but I:

Rub her back
    Scratch her back
    Rub her feet
    Basically a full body massage
    Eat her out
    Finger her
    sex

Which happens just about everyday.

What she does for me:
    Sex

And I hesitate even saying sex because she orgasms and then makes me stop before I am even close to a orgasm..

I ask for a simple back scratch once in a while and she runs her hand down my back once and then quits, I always go home after eating her out or doing anything else with her and having to pleasure myself... I find it frustrating and I wonder if that's just the way she is or did something happen to her in the past with her other boyfriends to not want to touch me at all. She is extremely attracted sexually to me, I go to the gym 5 days a week and I am very ripped and she comments on my body all the time, so im guessing its nothing to do with the way I look.

Is she selfish or am I being selfish? Any input would be great!

I would venture to say that you are selfish for expecting to receive in proportion what you have given. Do things for your SO out of love and because you want to, not just to tempt them and guilt them into doing the same for you. Be happy for what you have received in return, but don't so much demand it from them. As for something happening in her past, you should casually bring it up (not during sex) and see if you can understand her situation a little better.

She is selfish. Dump her. There are plenty of women around who are great lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    She is selfish. Dump her. There are plenty of women around who are great lovers.
    Gonna have to agree.

Gonna have to agree here.

I had a girlfriend like this. Except it went even as far as sex further into the relationship. No sex unless she wanted it 100%. Don't take that the wrong way. I mean, us guys don't always feel like sex but we do it to please our mate every once in awhile.

Selfish lover = Selfish period. If she wanted to bone another guy that's fine because I didn't matter.

I think its a sign of a lack of respect to be honest with you. How hard is it to initiate a kiss once in a while, to give a back rub, a scratch, rub a foot... nope its as if its a chore, yet its expected that you do it for her. It's a control and lack of respect thing in my opinion. Leave her.

I've never had a selfish lover who didn't cheat.... ... Well that's not fair. I've only been with maybe two women who didn't cheat.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

From the sounds of it, it seems she's selfish. It works both ways; it's a 2-way street. You can't be expected to do those things if you're not going to get something in return. It's not fair on you to put up with crap like that. I'd suggest speaking to her about it, and she doesn't change, then you may have to move on. The way I see it, if you have to pleasure yourself, then what's the point of having someone special? You should both be pleasuring each other, together.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Thanks for all the input, I hate to have this issue break us apart because I love her very much. any advice on bring it up to her without pissing her off?

Sounds selfish to me and I wouldn't put up with a selfish person who was 'all take and no give'....

Why have to settle for this and when there are thousands of females out there, for whom your wish would be their every command?

And it's a great shame when you can't broach a subject with a partner, without fearing you will piss them off.

If she get's pissed off...then tell her to piss off.