+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 1st Love on verge of being lost.

1st Love on verge of being lost.

I'm a 19yr old male and just finished freshman year of college--quite a bumpy ride. So I've been friends with this girl since practically the 1st week of school. We didn't see each other TOO often in the first semester, but the times we did spend together were quality and helped advance our relationship as friends; so we eventually became really good friends.

Things changed around the beginning of April. It was the weekend and I got really drunk and partied with my boys. I had no place to stay for the night, so I drunk texted her. She was worried, so she took care of me. I remember that night clearly: She layed on the floor with me for a little, then suggested that we go to bed. We end up spooning, then she turns around and our foreheads touch and I go for the kiss and other things. I didn't sleep with her(no protection).

Things weren't weird between us at all afterward. In fact, it seemed like we both decided to forget about it somewhat. But we texted each other more often and spent a little more time together--as friends.

The last weekend before finals, we find each other at a party. I stayed with her for the night b/c her friends were pissing her off. I walk her back to her dorm, we talk more, and she eventually invites me to stay for the night. We spooned and kissed. I spent half of the next day with her in her room just cuddling and watching a movie. Pretty sure friends don't do this.

I wanted to ask her about "us" before school ended, but I punked out. We've texted since then. She even shared a story or 2 about her days with me--"with someone".

Now she told me that her parents are sending her far away because they're worried about her behavior, academics, etc. Now I'm just about heartbroken. I mean I want to talk to her about "us", but I mean should I even attempt? I don't want tob e a burden with everything else she's going through. At the same time, I'm chickening out and I know I'm going to regret not saying anything. Help Please! Thanks

YOU SHOULD SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you like this girl and if she likes you what's the problem!!!!!!!!!? Maybe right now there can't be a thing cause she's going away, but maybe later there can be. Don't keep quiet or you'll regret it later.

I will! We talked like 2 nights ago. I'm going to call her later though. Do women care if guys text them 2 days in a row. I mean as much as I hate those rules, I don't want to come off annoying.

like on sum real shyt
    **** a relationship
    i want a bitch who give head til' her neck fall off
    phat ass
    nice tits
    not no bitch who puts thinks about roses and sunsets and shit
    i want her to lick my balls clean like a toilet bowl
    or suck my dick like an 5 star vacuum cleaner
    jesus got neck from mary btw

^ =/ oook?
    and
    alright so I'm about to call her in a bit. But I'm about to reply to her wall post on facebook and i noticed that she had a profile pic of us and the caption reads: "greatest friend you'll meet". now i'm just wondering if I should even bother. *sigh*