+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So Confused...

So Confused...

Alright I'll start by giving a bit of background on this whole thing. About 8 or 9 months ago, I met this girl in a class of mine. We became pretty good friends, and got to know each other fairly well. I, over the course of the summer, developed feelings for her. A little over a month ago, I told her how I felt, and she admited the same feelings returned. She has apparently wanted us to hook up from the time we met.

Anywho, we've been dating since. The problem is, here in the last 2 days or so, she has been acting a little differently. Not like distant or anything, just I could tell something was wrong. She said that she just wanted some space. Which I thought was odd, because in no way, shape, or form did I smother her with love or anything like that. The only time we spend together is during lunch, a few minutes after school, and occasionally we do some stuff like movies, and walk in the park, etc, but not often.

Although I am by nature, a very affectionate person, I've made sure to not be too lovey dovey. I just can't seem to understand if there is something else behind this "space". On a side note she has bubble issues. She doesn't like to be very touch feely. However, the day before she started this she said, and I quote "i just know that u make me feel like, that instead of being trapped inside of this bubble, i want to be close, really close, emotionally and physically" ...... Although it made me feel good to hear that, at the time... those words are like poison now. I just feel that any day she could dump me any time and all those strong feelings that i've been trying to keep in will consume me. It's hard to tell if she's happy or not...

If you can make any sense of this whole thing, give any personal experiences, or advice it would be greatly appreciated by me. I've never been so confused when dating someone before. Oh and sorry about the long post, I guess I sorta just started to ramble. *phew*
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

When I look back on this, this whole thing just seems stupid
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."