+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do...

What to do...

I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half now, but weve known each other probably 3 years, and weve always got along perfect. it's been the best relationship ive ever been a part of, and we were both very happy. last fall however, she went off to school pretty far away, but we decided we would try to stay together. we didnt get to see each other all that much, but honestly it really worked out and we both stayed happy, and when we did get to see each other, we both had the most incredible feeling of excitement and couldnt have been any happier. last time i saw her, was about a month and a half ago, and things couldnt have been better. when we had to say goodbye, we were both very upset that we had to go, but we talked everyday about how great things would be once the summer came and we got to be together for 3 months. well, the summer is here. the first day we saw each other, we were both as excited as ever, and had a great time. the second day however, she all of a sudden broke down crying saying that she was unsure if she could do this anymore. this really took me by surprise because up until that point everything seemed great. we talked for a while though and decided to stay together, because she wanted to give it a try. she said she was worried her feelings for me went away, but wanted to spend some time together because she was sure they would come back. so we spent about a week together, and everything seemed pretty normal. but then the other day she said she wanted to talk, and we ended up breaking up. she says she still loves me and cares about me, but the a lot of the strong feelings we have are gone. so now we havent spoken for a week, and its killing me. i know i need to give her space and everything, but i guess i dont know what to do. everything was just so perfect, and nobody saw this coming. what should i do? should i try to talk to her? i just feel like if we spent time together again the spark would come back, but I dont know if she wants to try. any help would be greatly appreciated...

Long-distance relationships are difficult to maintain, especially when you are young and have a lot of temptation around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!