+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Continue on or drop it completely

Continue on or drop it completely

Hey everyone, i'm brand new to the site so i thought i'd get ya'lls opinion and advice about something right off the bat. first thing i am 23years old and haven't been in a relationship since high school. Everyone always tells me that i'm a really good looking guy and have a great personality and they don't get why i dont have a gf. I'm really shy i guess lol. Anyways about a month and a half ago, i met this amazing gal. She is 21 and is a sister of one of my friends. First night we met it was in a bar and it seemed that we hit it off right away we were both going back and forth asking each other questions about one another so everything seemed awesome. turns out she had just broken up with her bf the week before and she lives a good 3 hours away from where i live. since the first night i met her i have not been able to stop thinking about her, only problem is, is i don't know if shes into me or not. When I see her in person (twice now, she doesnt get back home very often) shes very talkative and seems to want to find out more about me, but yet when i try to talk to her on the internet she never has anything to say and i always have to initiate the conversation. her sister tells me that last week her ex bf and her went out on a date but has no idea if she told him off or has other plans. my question to anyone with any adivice is where should i go from here, or what can i do to get her more interested and keep in mind im fairly shy and have zero experience with relationships. thanx ya'll i appreciate ya taking the time to read through this.
    Kody

She lives three hours away from you - can you honestly see it working? I mean, I have no idea how far you are willing to travel for a relationship but it is something you should really consider before you make any move.

Also, she went on a date with her ex, this screams that she is not over him - either way agreeing to see him means that she is willing to hear him out, to make things work or find a resolution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!