+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He won't say anything - does he enjoy the sex?

ssh is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

He won't say anything - does he enjoy the sex?

When I'm in bed with a certain guy, we have a reoccuring problem. I'm "too tight" apparently, causing him to come too soon, or almost feel pain. Seriously, every time he enters me it looks like his head is about to blow off because of the tightness (according to him)

Anyway he doesn't say much when I ask him about it (since it's during the act I'm not surprised he's not listening..) but I'm worried that the sex isn't good for him because of this. We've had sex before, and we have always had this problem. The last time I saw him he beyond eager to get a blow job, more eager than usual, and I'm thinking it might have something do with... the issue down there. But we got it on like usual, and he came quite quickly.

We're not really friends, so I don't talk to him unless we want sex. Do you think he'll want more or do you guys find it too unpleasant when a girl's that tight? When it looks like he's about to pass out, or explode, -- good thing or bad?

You're probably not too tight - you're probably just not wet enough for penetration when he goes for it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think any guy enjoys cumming too quickly.

It's like you'd spend more time taking off your clothes than actually f ucking.

ssh is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I don't think any guy enjoys cumming too quickly.

It's like you'd spend more time taking off your clothes than actually f ucking.
    He was able to hold himself for quite a while once, then I came, and then we continued 'til he came. But as I said, the last time, he managed a few minutes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ssh View Post
    Do you think he'll want more or do you guys find it too unpleasant when a girl's that tight? When it looks like he's about to pass out, or explode, -- good thing or bad?
    Of course he'll want more, and no it isn't unpleasant when a girl is that tight. When I read your post saying "his head looks like it will explode" I am assuming you are talking about the one on top of his shoulders. That is good. If wetness is a problem it is a seperate issue, but I don't think you were referring to that.

I'll also note that you may not be "the problem". He may just be overly sensitive. More sex or masturbation will help him last longer. There are also gels/creams that can desensitize his penis before sex so that he'll last long enough for you to come, when it wares off he'll come as usual.
    Last edited by Incognito; 03-06-10 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to this thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I some how doubt that you are overly tight. Most men enjoy the tightness. i wiould get it is more a problem of premature ejaculaiton. Condoms or creams my help to desensitive him. Good luck, but don't bleme yourself.

I'll also add that a woman being tight is like a man having a large penis....its almost always a good thing
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

If he;s coming back for more he must like it. I have never heard of woman who's too tight. Perhaps some lubrication might help.

I would have to say that a women could never be to tight. The only way I could see tightness being a problem is he's as big as a horse. An then the problem would be for her(probably). Do you get wet easily? My wife usually just blows me for a minute before we have sex if she's having a hard time getting wet. Lubes work to but I know for a fact I'd prefer a woman's natural wetness(as most guys would probably agree with me). It makes it 100 times better because if she's wet and horny it's really warm(like an oven warm). I have the problem with premature ejaculation (sometimes it's just that good). But not every single time. I think I know the pain he's feeling. Sometimes my wife was so eager that she tries to force it in. It's not going anyway if she's high and DRY! Solve that problem and I'm sure he'll be happy about your tightness. Enjoy!