+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help me to figure out

Please help me to figure out

Please help me to figure our my future actions, I'm confused I met these guy some months ago. After the first day of meeting he seemed to worship me, he called me endlessly, wanted to meet again. Then we met again, He wanted to have some intimacy with em, but I didn't let him, though he had begun kissing me. Then I ran away, He got angry on me, said that I offended him. To make him happy again I had intimacy with him on our next meeting. Then once more , and once more. Then i realized that had fallen in love with him, but he became colder and colder. one day I called him and told him, if he would like to end our relationships. He got angry on me for that. Then he became rude, wanted to "have" me , I refused him. We didn't speak for a while, Then I wrote him, he answered, called two times., but I don't feel he loves me any more. what should I do to win him back????????????????? help me please everytime when i try to end our relations since he is very cold lately, he tells me that he cares about me

If you ain't happy end it,could be as simple as that.I know it makes u feel down but soluttions are almost never nice.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

But it hurts me, it is so painful to realize that I won't see him again Maybe I should fight for him?

The guy never loved you.

Sounds like he filled your head with stuff you wanted to hear and from first day of meeting, in order to get sex on tap and whenever he requested it.

Move on. You can do without this loser.

Agreed with azure.

But maybe I should fight, you know I go crazy when I realize I should never see him again

I feeeeeeeeeeeeeel so bad Just won't to die nothing makes me happy anymore i feel like i am dead already

maybe I should call him?? jplease tell me something

i cannot thank you in any case

aksy..if u want to talk bigger conversations...get stuff off your chest..i'm here...but as they said,he's not for you.
    Franklin P. Jones

Dear cloud thank you for your response I really appreciate it. Please tell me how can I either forget him or make him fall in love with me?

I do agree,u should try to forget him,well in my quest to forget my ex i looked on the web,i read the steps from this forum,like 20 times,tried to understand that it is good for me and the other one, but mostly to remember that love ain't suppose to hurt you.Just cut any contact with him or anything that makes you remember him,do something with the free time.Get another purpose in life.
    Franklin P. Jones

Have some back bone! Its terribly rude of him to be offended that you chose to not be intimate on your second date. YOU draw the boundaries. What he did was very dick and should have been the first warning flare.

Your best option is to just, learn from this. Next time you are with someone, don't put out so easily.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He got what he wanted and he doesn't want you anymore. No amount of anything is going to get him back.

You have to separate your emotions from what you KNOW. You know he's no good for you. Make yourself stay away from him until your emotions catch up with your head.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast