+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hELP ME fIGURE HIM OUT - iS THERE ANYTHING IN IT?

hELP ME fIGURE HIM OUT - iS THERE ANYTHING IN IT?

I went on a date on Friday with a guy .....he was very nice...He told me loads of information on his past...where he went to school, parents, grandparents, likes , dislikes etc...even down to where his name originaes from...and what it means...we found we have got loads in common...films, politics, religion, books, art, theatre, likes, dislikes etc....clubs and societies he belongs too (not sure if he's hinting at me joining them to...) he's older than me...at the very least I think we are going to be really good friends...

He said he thought I looked lovely and had got it "just right" for where we were going....and said he remembers a Girl from years ago who was really beautiful and quiet etc....(me)... we went to his club in London, had a drink, then lunch then went to an art exhibition and he carried on talking about his army days, university, old neighbours and friends, clubs he's a member of etc... through the corner of my eye I could see he was watching me and looking at me...and when I tried to catch him out he looked the other way quickly...

The whole day was A huge suprise as I always thought he was incredibly guarded about his private life...he really opened up!!....It was A really lovely day....

However, when I thanked him for a lovely day I went to kiss him on the cheek and he put his head down, almost like he was embarressed....

I then left it a few days then called suggesting that we go and see a play he said yes but the only free time he and I had available was in 6 weeks time...but gave me a couple of dates as an option....I then called the Theatre and Managed to get tickets for one of the days...when I called him back he was pleased I had managed to get tickets and he said he wished he could see me sooner.....but his diary is unusually full...but he was looking forward to seeing me in July...

What do you think? Is there anything in it?

By older how much older is he? With a proper google search you can find out if almost anyone is married, check into that.

And finally, no it does not sound like he is into you... you should move on.

If he was into you he would have let you given him a kiss on the cheek.
    If he was into you he would have MADE TIME to see you...

I am saying back away.

I think you should prepare a backup for his theatre ticket because he may well not be able to make it!

Why is he so busy anyway? Is it work related? I mean I can understand if he's in the army but you insinuate that the whole army thing is in his past.

Am thinking that if he genuinely wanted to see you he would make the time. I suggest you stop chasing him and let him make the effort, you will soon find out if he is in fact interested or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!