+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking guys: "Do you love this person or just "F" buddy??

Asking guys: "Do you love this person or just "F" buddy??

Hi members, I'd like to get a guy's point of view of the below situation.

1) In what circumstances you [a guy] will correspond with a chic via text message but:-

at an earlier stage you don't even want to save her phone # and name in your cellphone. Basically you still text back and forth but when others look at the caller ID it's just an unsaved # with no name.
    Later stage, you finally saved her name and # but you only put her last name...no first name nor first n last together. To me is like not respecting the other person...but I'd like to hear your opinion.

2) Can you consider you [a guy] emotionally love or have loving feeling to the chic if:

your text to her is "Dont get me wrong I wanted to see u too but have been so bz lately. Also i really really miss f**king you. trust me in a week or two, we will get to see each other".

3) All in all if you do both of the above, do you actually love her or just use her as F**k buddy?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry!

Too busy for you, but misses screwing you.

You are a f**k buddy.

I actually surprise people will use "f*ng you" so direct to another person. So my guess is correct...? He has no respect nor no emotional love for her?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No he has no respect or emotional love for her.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Have you been talking to your now ex-boyfriend?

To: lahnnabell

[head down]....I started talking to him Friday. I no contact him ever since breakup and I hold n hold till Friday. And Monday we met and he fixed my shower head........I know this wont go anywhere...I just could not help myself........

Quote Originally Posted by exprezo View Post
    To: lahnnabell

[head down]....I started talking to him Friday. I no contact him ever since breakup and I hold n hold till Friday. And Monday we met and he fixed my shower head........I know this wont go anywhere...I just could not help myself........
    Any guy with half a brain can fix a shower head. Find a different, cute guy to do it for you.

You are being used.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suppose some people just 'speak' to each other that way. Intellectually, **** is just another word, but its a distasteful one. I hesitated to even type it when I tried the experiment.

If '****ing' you is the most he misses about you, he can get that easily elsewhere. People give you the respect you demand for yourself. Stop communicating with this idiot.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Guys, her ex wrote that text to someone else. Not her. She wanted to know if her ex has feelings for this other woman. But it doesn't matter exprezo because he was never really devoted to you in the first place. Let him go.

Anything he does for you know is probably just out of convenience and I'm sure he's interested in seeing what he can get out of you as well. Don't let him. It won't bring him back to you.

^^Ahh right...I remember the story now.

Yes Ezprezo, he's just thinking of her sexually. But heck, that is no reason to be contacting this jerk.

Regardless of what he may think of her, he still went behind your back and cheated on you.

Sorry guys..I did not want to put a long-windered history of my issue in this post. The history was posted in this forum but under different topic. I have confused you all..sorry.

Yes lahnnabell is correct. My purpose is to see if my ex loves that chic or just F** her w/o loving feeling. I am "validating" my feeling. I know I know...what is the point right? I have been reading ALOT ever since the brokeup 2 weeks ago..reading to warn myself not to contact not to do this and that. I was doing very good for the first 7 days but this week.....is "killing" me. I have lost appetite, I cannot even put up a smile at work.

When I called him this week I will end the conversation with "I love U" and each time he tells me "i love u2" but I just cannot invest in any relationship now or else either my hobby or work or school or sleeping time will be sacrficed........."

yeah we all know what its like after a breakup. i was in the same upset situation for months but you just have to ride though it and focus on yourself. The more you cut off contact from him now, the more youll be thanking yourself later

Wow. Here`s on this goes:

1) He probably has a girlfriend. Which makes you his mistress.
    2) When I say "mistress", I mean: "F" buddy.
    3) Love has nothing to do with this relationship, it sounds to me more like an exchange point for sperm.

I am sorry to tell you, but you are being used.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by exprezo View Post
    Sorry guys..I did not want to put a long-windered history of my issue in this post. The history was posted in this forum but under different topic. I have confused you all..sorry.

Yes lahnnabell is correct. My purpose is to see if my ex loves that chic or just F** her w/o loving feeling. I am "validating" my feeling. I know I know...what is the point right? I have been reading ALOT ever since the brokeup 2 weeks ago..reading to warn myself not to contact not to do this and that. I was doing very good for the first 7 days but this week.....is "killing" me. I have lost appetite, I cannot even put up a smile at work.

When I called him this week I will end the conversation with "I love U" and each time he tells me "i love u2" but I just cannot invest in any relationship now or else either my hobby or work or school or sleeping time will be sacrficed........."
    But, why would YOU want to be with someone who is contacting another woman in this way? Sounds like he doesn't respect either one of you. Dump him.

EDIT - I see, you are already broken up. Then don't tell him you love him; don't you have any self-respect? He doesn't deserve your feelings, save them for someone deserving.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^^Ahh right...I remember the story now.

Yes Ezprezo, he's just thinking of her sexually. But heck, that is no reason to be contacting this jerk.

Regardless of what he may think of her, he still went behind your back and cheated on you.
    This^.

Come on. You know you deserve better. This isnt about you vs. her--its about him being a jerk.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast