+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she initialized contact after I unblocked her

she initialized contact after I unblocked her

she initialized contact after I unblocked her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seen pictures on her facebook acount of her and her new bf, I decided to unblock my ex gf (she broke up with me at the end of january) at msn. The last time we spoke she talked a lot about her and her new bf.

And sure enough she initialized a msn conversation. She informed how I was doing and informed how my visit to a festival was. After that she informed how my love life was (she asked that a month ago as well). I told her that I don't go from one girl to another, and that I'm dissapointed in girls in general. She said, I can understand that. Then I told her that I didn't understand why she had a new bf within 3 days and that I looked at her msn account the same day she wrote me the email in which she broke up with me and that I allready saw that guy on her msn back then. I also told her that it felt like she has been cheating on me.

She replied by saying it just went that way that the guy was allready on her msn at that moment and that she was introduced to him around the time she broke up with me. But she insured me she didn't cheat on me. She then told me she was gonna smoke a cigarette and if I had any more questions I could ask them when she was done smoking. I replied: nah I'm going offline, I wish you a nice evening. She wished me the same. But I stayed online (a girlfriend of me told me to stay online), so my ex gf went offline about 20 minutes later.

Today me and my ex gf were online again on msn but neither of us spoke to each other. I really want her back and I'm glad I finally told her I thought she cheated on me. But what is the best strategy to follow now?

Go into NC again? Or go into LC and perhaps speak to her once? It's hard to talk to her, especially when she brings up her current bf (with whom she is going on holiday this july). Perhaps I could tell her not to bring up her bf is she is talking with me, cause I don't like to hear that kind of stuff? Sometimes I wish I could tell her the truth that I really really want her back and that I'm having a depression at the moment, but that won't be in my advantage I think.

You guys/gals have some tips for me? I'm moving on, and I know I shouldn't look at this girls facebook anymore, but something drives me to do so. I'm seeing other people but I can't get her out of my head.

No dude,it will bring up memories,your heart will start to beat faster.No ..there is no gain from this.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

FNM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    her current bf (with whom she is going on holiday this july).
    That's your answer, in essence. It generally sounds like a bad idea anyway man, but with her going on holiday with her boyfriend, it's gotta say something about their closeness. Sorry dude.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stay NC, everytime you talk to her you're not moving on, you're moving backwards.

You are best off cutting off contact with her. Friends wouldn't work with her and while you still have feelings and why allow her the priviledge of tormenting you with news of what she and her bf are up too?

You don't need to hear that crap!

thanks for the replies so far. well she knows a lot of people mainly guys who are eager to date her as soon as she becomes single again [if she ever breaks up with the guy] so im wondering if NC is the thing to do. Cause if she becomes avaiable again who would she contact first.. a guy who she speaks to regulary or someone who hasnt spoken in months..

So I got these options:

- Go NC and mail her in a couple of weeks/months
    - I talk to her on msn a couple of times and try to win her back that way (when I started chatting with her shortly after her previous bf threw her on the street, and she became in love with me back then). Perhaps play some computer games together we used to do in the past.
    - I email her something, but don't know yet

Oh and if you were in my place and should choose for NC, would you block her on msn?

I'd block her on everything.

I wouldn't chase an ex, nor entertain an ex who was involved elsewhere and with someone else, because I don't compete for affections.

They either want me, or they don't.

And if they don't, they don't get the pleasure of my company either.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    NC and block everything.