+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Real rough patch in my relationship - feeling s**t!

Real rough patch in my relationship - feeling s**t!

Basically me my girlfriend have been going for about over 2 years now.

I do love her so much, at the thought of not having her i shut down.

Today i said to her if she's still really into me, she seemed a little off and we had an arguement 2 days ago, she said no, but then we was texting this evening and she's told me she doesn't have the same feelings 2 months ago, but has feelings.

She says she still wants to stay with me and she loves me, and it might just be a phase she's going through.

Could the arguement and her anger from the arguement be making her feel as if her feelings for me are going? Or is it just the simple fact her feelings are slipping away.

I can't watch tv, eat, or do anything properly i just want to know we are ok.

I'm going to say 'yes', it could be due to the argument that she is feeling the way she is, especially if it was a heated argument between you.

In a relationship and if I'm going through a phase of questioning and doubting, it is usually because something he is doing is making me question and doubt the relationship.

Do you two regularly argue?

Your comments:

'the thought of not having her, I shut down'.......
    I can't watch tv, eat, or do anything properly ....

I'm sensing you are clingy. That your life for the majority revolves around her....this to me isn't healthy.

In over 2 years, we've not had 1 break, but have had like 4/5/6 little stupid arguements. The most recent one was the worst though and we both sort of questioned if we stil wanted this to work, which we both do.

Hm, now you mention it, alot of my life does revolve around her, work, socials with mates, and college.
    I do like to go out with mates once a week if possible to go out and drink and have a laugh, so she's not exactly 'all i've got'.

I can't help the feeling i get about all this, and can't help that this rough patch is affecting the way i live my life.

I was in your girlfriend's position a while ago, so I have a few questions for you. Have you guys fallen into a routine? What made you wonder if she's still into you? If you have sex, how has it been in the past few weeks?

I think you need to talk to her. Be honest. Ask her to tell you what she's thinking, if there's anything about the relationship she'd like to change. It could just be that she's bored with the relationship and her feelings are starting to wan. So communicate and let her know that you really love her and you want her to be happy with you and you're willing to do whatever is needed to improve things.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ~ Two years = make or break time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh