+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello :]

Hello :]

Hey everybody :], This is my first time on a forum like this but I think I can be great help to a lot of people, I am currently in a relationship that has lasted 4+ years and is still going strong, I am here to give my advice and experience to all you wonderful people looking for an answer, if there's a problem I will try to the best of my ability to help every one I can and maybe even a question or two on my part.

My friends tell me that I'm great at this sort of stuff, so here I am listening.

-that's it :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] , Anything and Everything

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisxJY01 View Post
    Hey everybody :], This is my first time on a forum like this but I think I can be great help to a lot of people, I am currently in a relationship that has lasted 4+ years and is still going strong, I am here to give my advice and experience to all you wonderful people looking for an answer, if there's a problem I will try to the best of my ability to help every one I can and maybe even a question or two on my part.

My friends tell me that I'm great at this sort of stuff, so here I am listening.

-that's it :]
    I am saying hello..........to all of you

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm also listening, but no one is saying anything.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...