+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: message to ex

message to ex

i Split with my ex 3 weeks ago and im seeing her today bought her some flowers yesterday to say im sorry which she told me were loveley and so nice.

im going to say this to her today does it sound ok without not been to pushy or needy.

you know how i feel about you, words can not describe how much i love you and care for you, i would do anything to make you happy and see you have that beautiful smile you have on your face all the time.
    i know i haventy always been the best in showing my love for you in the past and i am payin the price for this now been away from you.
    i am not wanting you to read this and just want me back becuase what has happened over the past few weeks it would not be right.
    i just want you to know that with me being your friend i want to make you happy and if you feel happy over time with wat i am doing towards you, you may feel that the happness i am giving you is changing into a love then so be it, if not as long as you have that great big smile on your face then that gives me a whole meaning in life in knowing that you are happy.

does that sound ok ta

If you mean it 100% then there's no reason not to. You know her better than anyone else and you wont think of doing this if you felt wrong about this. There's nothing wrong and no harm in fighting for a lost (almost) love and saying sorry when you mean it. Just learn from the mistakes and be the better man. Go...go...go....!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why you two broke up?

PS.One thread is enough.
    I wazzzz here

we had an argument she said i dint love her enough that kind of thing really

Yeah, why did you dump her?

Quote Originally Posted by brokenman121 View Post
    we had an argument she said i dint love her enough that kind of thing really
    Well...were you showing her you loved her?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And how long have you two been together...
    I wazzzz here

It may seem a lot of questions, but we need to know how long you were together, the kind of relationship you had and to know how easily she may/may not forgive you, or if this letter would seem genuine in the circumstance.

we have been together for 5 years have two children together and have had some wonderful times together such as holiday etc etc

^^I'm guessing she was feeling taken for granted.

If my feelings were still there for you, then I'd love this letter.

However, I wouldn't just fall back into your arms.

It's gonna take more than a letter, for you to prove you still love me and are still in this relationship and especially if I was feeling unloved and taken for granted.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm kids... You two should think about fixing it before breaking up, come on YOU HAVE KIDS for God's sake, you shouldn't behave like high school kids. Did you guys tried to change the way your relationship worked BEFORE you actually took the way out? If she talked to you and you just didn't try to change,then it's your fault, but if she didn't tell you and just broke up like that, she's just irresponsible.
    I wazzzz here

"as you have that great big smile on your face then that gives me a whole meaning in life in knowing that you are happy." Once you will meet the next girl she will be your purpose in life,at least she will want to or dump your but cause you live in the past.So i don't think the message is good.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

well i have told her how i feel it is up to her now to decide for herself i have done my best tryed my hardest so its all on her now

Quote Originally Posted by brokenman121 View Post
    well i have told her how i feel it is up to her now to decide for herself i have done my best tryed my hardest so its all on her now
    If she still loves you and is still very much in this relationship and wanting it to work, she will eventually be back and to give it another go.

Assuming that is, that she hasn't given you chance after chance after chance and prior to the breakup. Then she might be hesitant and of the mindset that things won't change.

Your mission is to prove to her things can and will change and that doesn't mean just talking, it means taking action and being consistant in actions. She wants to 'see' you have changed and that things will improve, not to simply 'hear' that things will change/improve, etc.

yeah i totally understand it her bday next month so just gunna take her away for day and suprise her something i never did before in our realationship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast