+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: message to ex

^^Well don't just make it a 'one off' day away and because it's her birthday.

If you get back together, then arrange a day away and often Keep up the actions that prove to her you care. Because that is what she is wanting to see, that you 'care' and still love her....that you 'cherish' her.

You are on the right track anyway and with the flowers and the letter Just keep it up and don't slip and go back to old habits.

no once every two or three weeks some flowers

Flowers and surprise days are nice and all. But you guys broke up and this could have the smell of desperation. Feeling special is important to a relationship yes, but what are you doing to work on you during this? Are you too busy trying to win her back just to have her back, and when you do will you let the foot off the gas again? It's a good time to really evaluate some things you did wrong, and really rearrange your priorities and manage your time better. If you want her back you are going to have to consistently put her first over a long period of time, at the expense of your own personal time and what you like to do. I just hope you are up for the task at hand.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

yeah i certainly am up for it

Well I have to say been spending a lot of time over the few day with her stayed over a few night, she has been askin me question about what I'm up to etx who I am in contact with, her comment was I don't want u back yet but I don't want anyone to have you. Now what does that tell me ta

I think it says that she likes having you around, but it's too soon and there is too much hurt there to actually establish anything concrete. Of course she wants to have her cake and eat it too, but she's looking at other people right now. If she can't give you 100 percent, I don't think that's fair to you, even if you were a bonehead before. If she can't accept what has happened has happened and that there isn't much you can do about it, you are just fighting a losing battle.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Yeah I get u weill I first stayed over on sunday and I have been here for the past four night so must be doing something right I hope

can anyone suggest whats going on cheers

Hey! You should definitely tell this girl how you feel and how you want to work really hard to try and make your relationship work... she must see how genuine you are!! If you could show her that your willing to work things out im sure she would give you a second chance! Go for it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12