+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why would he do this?

Why would he do this?

Hey,

I know this is going to sound like a silly question but I have always wanted to know what other men thought about this guys response to me. So I used to have this guy friend who admitted to having a crush on me a few months earlier...after talking to him I started having feelings for him. When I told him about it he told me he no longer had feelings for me but maybe one day we could be together...just wasn't the right time. A week later he starts talking to me and asks me why I thought I liked him I told him I felt like we could talk for hours he repeated with, "maybe we could..." then I told him i was second guessing myself and he responded by telling me how many women he had slept with telling me he hoped I would get over him. Is he really just an ass or was he possibl;y having second thoughts of me and was upset when I told him maybe I was wrong?

1) He's indecisive.
    2) He tried to impress you by telling you how many women he had slept with.
    3) He's just looking for someone to be with.

I wouldn't recommend you being with this guy. If you got with him you might've just been a rebound from his last relationship or just "a phase" but not his "one".
    Learn to love yourself - the only 100% unconditional love you'll ever get

he's really just an ass

Trying to get into the pants!

Or skirt or dress
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_delene View Post
    he's really just an ass
    This^. And please don't delude yourself into thinking you are 'the one' he will change for. LOL. Even if you could make some progress (unlikely) I hope you have the self-respect to know there are far better things to be doing with your time than trying to change someone who isn't willing to change for their own reasons.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh