+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heartbroken

heartbroken

hey im new here, i dont really know what to do so i'll just say what happened, last year i met a guy at uni and we started seeing eachother we later found out that a guy i knew was his friend and even though we had know history and i hadnt seen him for 3 years he had feelings for me and the guy i was seeing was moving to london and was going to live with him, so he thought it best that we didnt see eachother anymore so we broke up. when it was time for him to move we met up and he told me that he still had feeling for me and he wanted me to think about it whilst i was on holiday in mexico, when i came backhe acted as if nothing had been said so we continued to just be friends. then months later he called me and told me that this guy he was trying to stay loyal to had kissed their bestfriends girl friend and he came out and told me how he was miserable without me and wanted to be with me and that he couldnt belive he had stayed loyal to someone who didnt deserve it. we were on the phone for hours and and he was saying he wanted to bne with me, then the next day he text me saying he was moving to america for a year and now he wont talk to me, im heartbroken i cant stop thinking about him i know he is probably not worth it but i justcant get him out of my head i keep thinking what if! helpp

Who knows what is going inside that head of his.

One bit of advice though, don't waste your time on 'hot and cold' guys.

Find someone who is sure and 100% that he wants to be with you - not some indecisive bozo who wants you one minute, then decides he doesn't the next. They aint worth your precious time.

He's obviously someone who's a bit indecisive like my last ex-girlfriend. To be honest, it's not worth being with someone who's like that because it just shows that even though if he chose to be with you right now, later on it might come back to haunt you because the way his mind works.
    Learn to love yourself - the only 100% unconditional love you'll ever get