+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to get back together with your ex?

Do you want to get back together with your ex?

After having broken your relationship, how long have you been away from your ex? and do you still have that "little" corner place for him/her? and do you want to get back together and live a happy life?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No , I rather want him to know how big loser he is and that his life sucks. And my new bf is much better than him and even has a bigger cock
    I wazzzz here

^^ LOL

No I wouldn't get back with him. He had numerous chances and f**ked up everytime...which all led to my getting totally and utterly pissed and dumping his ass! - Plus he wasn't that well endowed anyway, like it sounds Petits ex wasn't...

At first I thought about it and I wanted to do anything I could to get back with her. But right now I'm having second thoughts so I don't really know. But there is still that "little" corner place for her.

We broke up nearly 3 weeks ago on Skype since she lives in Canada. We haven't talked since the break up and I think it helps when she isn't around here.
    Learn to love yourself - the only 100% unconditional love you'll ever get

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    and even has a bigger cock
    Really Petit?

Almost always, for about a month and a half (depending on the length of the relationship). I think its only a natural response to ending something with someone.

How long do I go without speaking to an ex??? I broke up with my ex ex one day because all we did was have sex and she thought she might be having feelings for someone else. (Looking back, it wasn't justification for me to break up with her. She was completely upfront about it and her 'feelings' were nothing of importance... anyways). Didn't see or talk to her for almost 2 months, then one day she shows up out of the blue in a white tank top, short skirt and a pink thong so of course we banged and once she left I never spoke to her again. I have other exes that I didn't even 'break up' with, I 'casually dated' a girl for about 2 months and one night we got frisky in the hot tub. We literally never spoke again after that night even though we saw each other around all the time.

But once your done, you just move on. Life's a journey. Some people like going to the same resort every vacation, other people like to explore.

That said i never burn bridges. I can talk to an ex from 8 years ago and go have a coffee with her and become bff's again. By that I mean best ****ing friends, because there's always that spark, but why bother? You've already been there.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 10-06-10 at 07:37 AM.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

It is natural for me to want to get back with an ex right after a break-up. But then, if given a chance, I highly doubt I would because there is a good reason why we broke up.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I keep in contact with most of my ex's as 'acquaintances' - I mean, they were an important part of my past. However, I carry no secret torch for them. I believe relationships end for a reason, and 99.9% of the time, it was a good reason. I don't recycle bf's. I move on to greener pastures.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I keep in contact with most of my ex's as 'acquaintances' - I mean, they were an important part of my past. However, I carry no secret torch for them. I believe relationships end for a reason, and 99.9% of the time, it was a good reason. I don't recycle bf's. I move on to greener pastures.
    Good for you for not carrying baggage into your next relationship.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by corporatesam View Post
    Really Petit?
    I am petit,my boyfriend is 2m tall and has big everything, who said if I'm a little butterfly that I can't be in a relationship with an eagle ?
    I wazzzz here

For a while that's the only thing I wanted - to get back with her. But after a while I put the past in the past. It would have been nice to have a perfect happy relationship with her but it was never like that so it couldn't work. And it has to be with someone else!

I wanted to for about a good month and 3 weeks.. Then I realized how crazy she was and how much she didn't appreciate a thing I did for her. I literally bent over backwards and met her every need, she was so irresponsible I even bought her gas for her car all the god damn time, hahaha. She spent her money on tanning and stupid shit, man what a moron I was. I'm at the point where I really want to give my all to someone who fits my lifestyle much better, because I know how much more enjoyable life is when you have someone to share it with

Nop, id rather stay alone and chew my sox .There is no more corner after betrayel.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

just broke up 1 week ago =/
    wants to get back! But don't know how.
    was thinking of leaving him alone for a month or two. but scared that he might forget me in that month or two.
    Yeh, I know that after a month or two i probably doesn't want him anymore =/ but how if i do?
    hahaha. god this sucks. xD

Yeah, I do.

But it's not up to me, it's up to her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast