+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do??

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care if he's acted on it or NOT or if he ever does. If he's fantasizing about children in a sexual way he IS a pedophile, and seriously sick.

If my fiance admitted to me that he did that I would be GONE. Couldn't imagine having kids with him, ever.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What bluesummer said.
    Learn to love yourself - the only 100% unconditional love you'll ever get

Quote Originally Posted by Cat87 View Post
    He did go through therapy. He was going through therapy when I first met him and it helped him a lot. I have not once seriously thought that he would act on these fantasies. Obviously I can't be a hundred percent on that but I know him well enough to believe that he would never do anything.
    I guess that is what Ian Huntleys girlfriend had assumed too.

He is demonstrating features of a pedophile! This is a very unstable and unsafe man. I would leave ASAP. I would even consider reporting this to the police.

Remember that relationships are meant to make you happier in life. He is not doing that. I'm afraid you're sticking around because you fear leaving him. Perhaps, you're afraid of hurting him or possibly fear being alone. Sticking around would be a disastrous mistake.

But the fact that he still keeps in touch with some of the girls he used to have phone sex with, I find it very disrespectful to me and quite difficult to understand.
    That says it all really. He still clinging onto too his seedy past. Now think long term here. Can you really trust this man? what if one day you have children together and had a little girl. Seriously can you trust him? he admits he thinks sexually about 11/12 year old girls maybe younger. Personally I find it disgusting when a woman stays with a man who obviously finds children sexually attractive.

Wow ok guys, i thought i'd come here for some decent advice not abuse! You obviously haven't heard the whole story because I haven't got the time or the energy to write EVERYTHING down. I thought people would be adult enough to have rational and balanced views and not jump to conclusions. Guess I was wrong. Seriously people you need to grow up. And the fact that some random person who doesn't even know me has called me 'disgusting' is absolutely disrespectful and extremely offensive. Thanks but I definately will not be on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I guess that is what Ian Huntleys girlfriend had assumed too.
    Ian HUntley!! Are you ****ing serious?? Haha right ok, i'm leaving now...bye.

Bye Troll......

Hey I'm back, get a life please xxazurexx, you're coming accross as very immature. Seriously haven't you got better stuff to do than bully people on here??

Wow but I feel sorry for you. You obviously have very low self esteem to stay with a man like that. A topless picture of a 11/12 yr old on his phone. Says alot about you that you stay. you both deserve each other.

Escuse me!!!! you don't even know me! how dare you. And how exactly does me having low self esteem make me deserve to be with ''a paedophile'' in your eyes? That seems a bit harsh don't you think? Save your pity for someone who needs it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat87 View Post
    Escuse me!!!! you don't even know me! how dare you. And how exactly does me having low self esteem make me deserve to be with ''a paedophile'' in your eyes? That seems a bit harsh don't you think? Save your pity for someone who needs it mate.
    I see you didn't defend the fact your boyfriend has a illegal picture of an under age girl on his phone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12