+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's never made me come....

He's never made me come....

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly three years and we have a pretty healthy sex life.....apart from the fact that he's never made me come. I don't know if it's something wrong with me or if it's him ot doing it right. When he touches me it feels nice....but it doesn't blow my mind so to speak. Any tips or advice?? much appreciated

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's never going to know if you don't show him.

I'm not surprised and when the guy tells you he fantasises over 10 year old girls, as you claimed in another thread!!!

I don't even know how you let him touch you to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat87 View Post
    I've been with my boyfriend for nearly three years and we have a pretty healthy sex life.....apart from the fact that he's never made me come. I don't know if it's something wrong with me or if it's him ot doing it right. When he touches me it feels nice....but it doesn't blow my mind so to speak. Any tips or advice?? much appreciated
    From reading your last thread, dress up like a school girl, I'm sure that blow his mind,.

Everyone has indivdual things that turn them on and make it happen. Assuming you can make yourself cum, spend time talking to him about what makes it happen for you. Don't be afraid to show him and guide him in a loving and uncritical way. You will probably find he really appreciates the guidance.

Good luck

Yah talk to him about it. The only reason any guys knows anything about women is because a woman showed them how to do it. Just be super super authentically approving, way more than you think you need to be, telling him how awesome it feels every step of the way, otherwise he'll get hurt and discouraged very quickly.

You could always take it to the next level by getting expert help also. That worked for me, my gf cums every time now

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm not surprised and when the guy tells you he fantasises over 10 year old girls, as you claimed in another thread!!!

I don't even know how you let him touch you to be honest.
    OMG, you're kidding!!!!

That's so disgusting. And if it's true, I'd kick his ass to the curb.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    OMG, you're kidding!!!!

Yes, unfortunatley it was very true. Didn't you see her thread in the Love advice section? It was a couple of weeks back now.

She claimed he fantasised over 9/10 year old girls, had a photo of a naked 12 year old on his phone. She tried to say he was depressed, that he was over it all now but that he still kept in touch with young girls from his past. I don't think he was over it and I wouldn't have trusted that he was over these thoughts that were no more than the thoughts of a peadophile.
    But of course, she didn't listen to anyone and stormed off and didn't return.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    OMG, you're kidding!!!!

hey, don't get insulted because he didn't want his gf to dress up as a nurse...ah hahahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat87 View Post
    Females can have orgasm? Crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    He's never going to know if you don't show him.
    This. Assuming that you know how to give yourself orgasms when masturbating you need to show how how to touch you, what feels good for you , and what gets you off, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Yes, unfortunatley it was very true. Didn't you see her thread in the Love advice section? It was a couple of weeks back now.

She claimed he fantasised over 9/10 year old girls, had a photo of a naked 12 year old on his phone. She tried to say he was depressed, that he was over it all now but that he still kept in touch with young girls from his past. I don't think he was over it and I wouldn't have trusted that he was over these thoughts that were no more than the thoughts of a peadophile.
    But of course, she didn't listen to anyone and stormed off and didn't return.
    Um, that's scary. If this is true then him not being able to make you cum is the least of your concerns.

well let me ask you a question. Have you ever made yourself cum before? If not, how do you expect him to do it for you? women have to explore on their own so they know what they like and don't like before they can expect a man to make them cum. When you have mastered this yourself, then you can show him or guide him in that direction. Also, have you tried to use toys while he sleeping with you? That definetely could help by taking all the pressure off of him, but again, if you havent mastered this yourself, then it definetely wont help. So try those methods and then see where it will lead after that.
    Lustfully Yours
    Sparking the romance back into relationships before, during & after deployments
    http://www.lustfullyours.com